Alters: Dream x Killer

Killer had walked into his room to see Dream laying in bed, breathing heavily. "Honey, you ok?" He softly asked, laying in bed by his boyfriend. Dream vigorously shook his head but didn't say anything. "Snuggle close and I'll calm you. May I ask something?" He scooted closer to Killer then gently nodded as he rested his face on his chest.

"Is it one of your alters messing with you?" Dream nodded again before closing his eyes tightly. Killer sighed softly as he rubbed Dream's back and rested his head on his.

After a few minutes, Dream calmed down. "You feeling better," Killer softly asked. He slowly nodded then said, in a little bit of a higher pitch than normal, "Yeah.." "Is it Abigail?" "Yes." Killer stayed quiet as he let go of her. She moved then looked at him. "Oh, it's you Killer. Hi!" She suddenly was happy. 'I'm still not used to Dream and his alters switching places,' Killer thought. "Hey," he spoke, carefully looking at her. "Sorry if Dream scared you. Kyle was being a Karen." "I figured that was the cause."

She suddenly sat up then said, "I have lots of energy and I need to burn it off." Killer slowly sat up then said, "I'll load up Just Dance and you can dance your apple soul off." She suddenly was excited then said, "Yeah! Well...don't I have a regular soul?" Killer gently shook his head then said, "No, you're in Dream's body. He has a goldenish yellow apple soul." "Oh..otay!" Abigail said, making the K sound like a T in ok.

They both got out of bed and out of the room to the living room. When they got there. Abigail that was in Dream's body hastily went over to the Nintendo Switch and grabbed the controller. Killer sat down and began to watch her get excited about dancing.

She began to dance, giggle, and laugh through out the songs. He smiled seeing how happy she was. But soon, he could tell something was happening. She paused the game then went over to Killer. Tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. "You feeling ok?" Killer asked, sounding a little worried.

She nods then says, stuttering, "I think Kyle is trying to take control. I want to be held." He nodded then let her sit on his lap as he comforted her. Soon, she had calmed down but there was an unnecessary amount of anger. "Let me go you fucking bitch!"

Killer did so and saw him stand up, an angry expression matching how he spoke. "Get me some wine damn it!" "No," Killer said. "Why fucking not?!" "Well, Sci told me that Dream, also meaning you, aren't allowed any alcoholic drinks. And besides, Dream hates drinking alcoholic drinks." "Fuck off!" He said, flipping Kiiller off then teleporting away.

He quickly turned off the switch and tv before rushing to the kitchen. He saw Dream, also known as Kyle for now, holding a bottle of red wine without the cork on it. He was chugging it like he was purposely getting drunk.

Killer quickly used blue magic and stopped him in place before grabbing the bottle and the cork. He put the cork back on the bottle then said, "I said no. I know you're a young adult but you're not at the legal age." "No but Dream is. He's like five hundred million years old." "He's only five hundred and besides, he doesn't like alcohol." "Well, I don't care. He's not the one in control, I am." Killer then teleported the bottle to Underfell before he stopped using blue magic on him.

"The fuck you did that for?! I was drinking that!" He yelled. "You know Dream so don't hurt him or I'll hurt you." "How are you going to do that when I'm in Dream's body? Huh? Too dumb numskull?" "I thought about that ahead of time. I wouldn't be hurting him but you by saying things." "You can't break me by saying shit." "Yes, yes I can." "No!" "Yeah."

He huffed, then said, "Alright, prove it." Killer was silent for a few seconds before saying, "If you weren't in Dream's body, I would tell you to take a chill pill." "That's it?" "And choke on it." He shut himself up for a few seconds before saying, "Ok? What else you got?" Dust and Horror overheard their conversation and decided to listen in.

"Again, if you weren't in Dream's body; if you were on fire and I had a glass of water. I'd drink that water and watch you burn bitch." Kyle stayed silent before sitting on the ground and leaning forward quite a bit. He sat down in front of him and carefully watched. Dream soon returned back to himself. He looked at Killer then quietly said, "I'm so sorry Kyle did that to you. I tried telling him to stop but he wouldn't." "It's ok, I did what I could to break him a bit," Killer softly said.

Dust and Horror walked into the kitchen. "You doing alright, Dream?" Horror asked, sounding concerned. Dream nodded then said, "Yeah, just my alters messing around." "That one speaking before you came back sounded angry," Dust said. Killer nodded then said, "It's because Kyle is a Karen even though he's a young adult. Not even eighteen yet." Dream then lightly gagged then said, "He drank wine didn't he?" He nodded, then said, "Yeah, I told him but he didn't care." "I hate how dry it is and the taste as well." "Sorry honey, want me to find something flavorful so it would kinda get rid of that taste?" "Yes please." Killer then got up and began to look through the pantry.