It's time: Error x Ink

Ink hummed softly as he rubbed his belly. "Momma? Are you feeling alright?" Paperjam asked. The painter gently smiled at him then said, "Yeah, I'm ok. Your brother is kicking my belly quite a lot." The kid looked at his mother's stomach before putting his cold hand on it. He then felt the baby kick his hand. Pj looked at his mother then said, "He kicked my hand."

The painter couldn't help but chuckle before saying, "Yeah, he has a lot of energy right now." "When can I see him? I want to meet him so bad!" The five year old quickly asked. "In about three weeks honey." "That's too long!" The child complained. "What's too long?" the older brother asked. Pj looked then said, "Oh, hi Gradient! I was wondering when we would meet our brother."

Gradient walked over then put his hand on the artist's belly. He felt the baby kick his hand. "He has a lot of energy." "Looks like you're the star of attention babe," a glitchy voice said.

Ink glanced over toward the living room entrance to see Error standing there with Palette by him. Ink gently smiled then said, "Hey Error and Pally." "Hey mom," Palette gently said, walking toward his brothers. "Can you take your brothers out in the backyard? I want some time with Error," the painter softly asked.

Palette nodded then led his younger brothers out to the backyard. Error walked into the living room and sat by his husband. "How are you holding up?" He asked, gently rubbing the artist's belly. "Okay I suppose, the baby has too much energy." "Ate some sweets I see." "No! ...well maybe a few."

That caused the glitchy skeleton to laugh. The artist blushed in embarrassment as his husband caught him red handed. Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Error was about to get up when Palette said, "I'll get it!" He hurried to the door and opened it.

Error and Ink looked at each other confused before the two of them got up off of the couch. Ink looked and saw Dream. He felt his soul ache from their broken relationship. "Hey Pally! Oh, hey Ink and Error." Dream softly said, giving Palette a hug.

"I forgot today was your day with Palette," Ink said, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's okay; how's your pregnancy going?" "It's going alright," Ink said. He then felt Error's hand touch his waist. He looked at him then said, "I'm okay, don't worry." Error slowly nodded then looked at Dream before saying, "How's Nightmare doing? Still reading like no tomorrow?"

That caused Dream to chuckle before he said, "Oh yes, he still reads a lot of books." "Still with the Unending Night series?" "Yep, he still talks about it nonstop."

Suddenly, Ink felt something wet drip down his legs. He gasped as he clung to Error. "Are you ok babe?" Error asked, worried.

The artist looked at him then said, "It's time." The positive prince began to panic before he said, "Myself and my brother can watch after Pj and Gradient for you two when you have the baby." The painter slowly nodded as he said, "Yeah, if you don't mind." "Let's get you to the hospital," the glitchy skeleton said. The artists slowly nodded as his husband opened a portal to the hospital.