Having fun swimming: Cross x Error

Error hummed as he felt the sun on his ribs. He heard his husband's laughter. They were at the ocean. Error laid on a towel on land and Cross was out in the ocean, swimming and diving. There was coral in this ocean and Cross loved the colors and all the tiny tropical fish.

They were on their honeymoon. They had just gotten married yesterday. Both of them were happy. They loved one another with all of their souls.

Cross popped his head above water and swam back to shore to his beloved husband. Error his beloved? Yes, definitely. He took off his snorkeling mask then said, happily, "Error, guess what I found." Error sat up then looked at Cross and asked, lifting his sunglasses up, "What did you find?" "I found a seahorse. It was so tiny and cute." Error couldn't help but smile at his husband's excitement.

"I've never seen one in person before. You can take our underwater camera under there and get a video or a few pictures," Error softly said. Cross softly gasped. "You're right! You're so smart! I'll go grab it and take a video and a few pictures." He then hurried off to grab the camera from their room. Error smiled as he lowered his sunglasses and laid back down on the towel.

After a few minutes, he heard someone talking to him. "Hey Error, how's the honeymoon going?" He looked and lifted his sunglasses up to see Dream. He sat up then said, "It's going good, Cross is really happy swimming and diving underwater." Dream smiled then said, "Are you going to join him? You can swim now, can't you?" Error nodded then said, "I can swim but going into deeper waters makes me feel a bit uneasy." "That's understandable."

Then Cross walked over to them, holding the camera in his hands. "Hey Dream. It's nice seeing you here," Cross said, looking at Dream then at the camera. "It's nice seeing you here. Are you going to take some photos and videos of the wildlife in the water?" Dream asked. Cross nodded then grabbed his snorkel and goggles.

Both Dream and Error watched as Cross put the goggles and snorkel on before hopping into the water with the camera. "So," Dream started. "How is it being married to Cross now?" Error looked at Dream then said, "It's nice to be honest." Both dropped the conversation when they heard Cross.

"All of the coral is so pretty. I wish you'd come and dive or swim with me." Error sighed then said, "I'll dip my feet in but that's it." Cross got excited from his words. Error got up and went toward the edge, he sat down and let his feet into the water. The water went half way to his shins. He looked in the water to see it go down to about eight or nine feet deep. He quietly gulped as his glitching got slightly worse, and nervousness rose within him.

Dream went over and sat by Error but crossed his legs. Cross looked at him then said, "You're doing good babe. If it gets too much you can scoot away from the edge." Error nodded as he watched his husband put the snorkel and goggles back on and dove back under.

"Isn't it beautiful? The colors and the many kinds of life under that clear water?" Dream calmly said, looking at the water. Error nodded then said, "Yeah, it truly is something. Personally, I would rather be out looking at the stars at nighttime. Something about the glimmer of them in a dark looking sky is amazing. And yes, I know stars are just huge things of fire." Dream softly chuckled then said, "Look who knows about outer space."

"Honestly I want to know what is out there," Error added. "In outer space?" Dream asked. "Well yeah, there's so much out there that we don't know much about. Yeah, there are stars, planets and asteroids but what else is out there. There could be another form of life out there." "What about Outertale?" Error hummed as he thought, 'Maybe that's why I like Outertale so much. Seeing the stars and not knowing what's out there even though I want to know.' "Yeah, but that's different."

Cross then popped his head above water and looked a bit frightened. He quickly got out of the water and dragged Error further away from the water. "What are you doing?" Error asked, confused. "Shark," Cross said, dragging Dream away from the water. Error widened his eyes then said, standing up, "You have the camera?" Cross nodded then said, "I caught it on video of the shark."

"Can I see the video?" Cross handed it to Error as he went to find it. He liked seeing all of the fish and coral on video. Then he saw a stingray and the camera shaking quite a bit. "Is that what you saw, a stingray?" Error asked. Cross looked then paused the video and said, "This is what I saw." Error looked back at it then snorted. "That's a stingray, they don't hurt." Dream got up then looked at it then nodded and said, "Yeah, that's a stingray."

Cross's face got coated in blush because of embarrassment. "And besides, if there was a shark, the guard would have yelled it out and for everyone to get out of the ocean," Dream said. Cross went to Error and hugged him and tried to hide his face on his shoulder. Error slipped the camera in his pocket before hugging Cross back. "It's ok, I would have been scared if I suddenly saw that," Error said, trying to comfort him.

Dream then hummed then said, "Sorry, I gotta go. I had a few minutes to spare before having lunch with Ink and Blue." "Alright, see you when we get back," Error said. Cross moved his face then said, "See ya." Dream waved then walked away.

Error placed his hand on Cross's cheek then said, "How about we go to the hotel and get you cleaned up from the ocean water then we can have a nice lunch." He nodded, then said, "Ok."