"We are 10 minutes away, how many guards are out right now?" Lorenzo states as we hear a second of silence as they check the cameras.

"There are 3 guards out front and 3 guards out back keep your silencer on until your at least inside." Matteo suggests as dad hums in response.

He's getting good at this.

"Liliana go eat and when you come back we should be done don't watch." Lorenzo declares into the headset as I get reminded that she is also still in the room.

I almost forgot she was there.

The line goes quiet for a bit as I start to think that maybe no one hears him.

"Fine, I'm leaving." She suddenly says as the sound of her pulling the chair back and getting up is heard.

I think she forgot to take the headset off.

"Take the headset off and call Roberto to make you some food." Dad chimes in as soon enough we hear the door open and she leaves.

"Okay get your guns ready, you should be there in about 5 minutes." Luca explains continuing to type on the computer.

We hear the door open once again as another voice is heard, that should be Enzo.

"Valentino i k is this is bad timing but your car delivery is here and they need your signature." Enzo explains as we all hear.

"Oh yeah sorry about that guys." He chuckles leaving with Valentino.

"We are here don." Our driver expresses as he looks back through the rear view mirror.

"Are you guys ready?" Ares questions checking his gun once more as he puts the silencer on.

Couldn't he have just done that before when everyone else did it.

"Get into the teams and we start as plan, don't stray away from our plan unless you want to die." Ace inputs as we all jump out of the car quickly and separate.

"Lorenzo let's go." I comment knowing already that he's with me. Like normal.

"Move in on 3." I state holding down the button on the headset thing.

1...2...3

We move in as I shoot the first guy on watch.

Getting everyone down outside our team walks through the door as I barricade it off to keep anyone from escaping or entering.

"Let's make our way to the boss watch each other's back." I comment ducking as we hurry up the stairs with multiple people trying to shoot our heads off.

I even saw a knife thrown beside my face but of course they missed.

No one was meant to be left alive.

"Angelo there is about 3 guards approximately 5 meters away from you I suggest you throw a snake bomb and move in on them." Luca informs us as I do what he says.

Most of this is about trust.

As he said there were bullets flying around as soon as the smoke bomb was thrown.

The mafia princess (paused)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara