Once we all chose our weapons, we made our way upstairs and in the entrance getting ready to leave.

I start handing out the ear pieces to everyone before talking again.

"We should be back by tonight, don't worry to much and try to make sure Liliana doesn't worry while still having an eye out for us." I remind them getting an eye roll in response."

"We know-" however before Matteo could finish his sentence we all look away to find Liliana making her way down the staircase.

Well there goes our chance of going without having to worry her.

"What's happening?" She asks mostly likely confused as to why there are so many people waiting at the door.

We need to go on a mission, you will be staying here and we should be back by tonight." Dad hesitatingly informs her with a huff knowing she will begin to panic.

"Don't go, what if something happens." She whispers looking heart broken at in that second I almost backed out of this mission.

I hate when she's upset, actually when any of my siblings are upset.

Liliana has never had a good life so my heart hurts more seeing her sad.

"We will be back soon Ana." Lorenzo tries to comfort her although she looks zoned out as if she's stuck in her head.

"Liliana." I walk closer touching her shoulder in a way of hopefully taking her away from the thoughts and calming her down.

"I promise we will be back later." I promise staring at her distressed face.

"You pinky promise?" She says pulling her finger towards me as a small smile lights my face.

"I promise, you can even watch us from the computer room if you want." I reassure her while crossing my pinky finger with hers.

"Luca, Matteo and Valentino will be here with you if you need anything Principessa." Leonardo, dads best friend also adds in as we look over to him.

"We need to go now." Ares announces in a serious tone while checking his watch.

"Bye guys don't worry to much about us." Dad announces hugging the others while me and Lorenzo also do the same.

Ace opens the door as we all exit and go towards the car we are taking which is the new Mercedes' G wagon I just brought.

What can I say, I love cars.

As the car starts on the road and the other cars follow the ear pieces begin making noises.

"Can you guys hear me?" Luca asks through the ear piece as everyone in the car goes quiet again.

This is normal to most of us as we've been on plenty of mission in our life's.

"Yes Luca, I can hear you." I respond check my emails once again to fine 99 new emails already.

At least it's less than normal.

"You are 30 minutes away. There are 5 guards outside and about 20 inside right now but that will increase as soon as they realise you are attacking." Matteo informs us as we hear clicking of the keyboard while they talk.