"Team A will enter from the back as team B goes in through the front and team C clears the outside from anyone entering team D will be on the surrounding buildings with the snipers." I state as the all nod as I point at different spots on the map.

"This is the way in through the front and if you follow this root if we calculated properly it should lead you to the office and if you follow this root from the back it takes you up these stairs, around this corner and the office is here." I assert as everyone listens in carefully.

I check my Rolex quickly to see it's already 7:20 and we had to eat now to be able to leave by 8.

"Okay let's go upstairs and eat before getting ready and arming up with the weapons." Lorenzo cuts in after a second of silence for everyone to take everything in.

We all leave my office and make our way into the dinning room to see the food laid out on the table making my stomach rumble with hunger.

All the guys were eating while talking about the plan as the whole table is filled with people.

After we all we done eating, I got up along with the others as I notice Luca and Matteo also stood up.

Yeah thats definitely not happening.

"Luca and Matteo stay up here and wait for Liliana." I add as their happy expressions vanish with my words.

"What? Please let us come Angelo." Luca begs as I shake my head no.

I know it sounds stupid, but I have always wanted to keep Luca and Matteo away from the mafia lifestyle for as long as possible to give them a childhood I never got to have because I had to be trained into a mafia boss from a young age.

Dad doesn't like the way I hide them from our life as much as possible saying I'm making them weak by keeping them away although, they both still have training daily of course and know about the mafia as it's not easy to hide a bunch of 6 ft plus men with guns surrounding our house from them.

I just think they deserve to be as normal as possible until they are older.

They don't even need to know how to use a gun because I will always protect them although they still know how to use a gun

When me, Lorenzo and Valentino were younger we were forced to learn about this lifestyle at a young age and never had time to hang out with friends or go out shopping with money we never earned.

Everything I have now I worked hard for and I'm thankful for my dad for making me work for my stuff but I want to spoil my younger siblings as much as I can.

"Let them come this 1 time Angelo." Dad says pulling me out of my thoughts as I look back over to them.

"Fine, you can come but don't touch anything or do anything dumb." I accept as we make our way to the basement to grab the weapons.

"Yes! Thanks Angelo your the best." Matteo cheers happily as I shake my head at their behaviour.

Now my favourite part.

I put my finger on the finger-print door system as the door clicks open and we walk in while everyone glances around.

"Wow, I see you really like your weapons Angelo." Ace comments looking at each wall in astonishment from the many different types of guns, knife and ammo placed in this room.

"Pick up any gun you want and I'll open the draw which has the bulletproof vests inside." Dad announces while walking to one of the walls and pressing a button which opens the secret wardrobe.

I stride over to the hand gun wall as I search around to find one of my favourite guns, the beretta 92, with the open slide design and being semi automatic it gives the best aim in my opinion.