Long Day

(What each of the papas would do for you after a long day of work/school) 

Papa Nihil: 

Whatever it is you need, he'll make sure you have it. He knows you've worked hard all day or however long it is. He'll also play some relaxing tunes on his saxophone to help you settle down. 

Papa I: 

Would be sitting in his chair reading a book while he waited for you to come home, and when you did, he would get up and embrace you. He would ask about your day and would listen to you talk about it. And if there was anything you needed, he would get it for you or ask the ghouls if needed. He just wants to make sure you settle down and not worry about anything else. He would also read your favorite book to you or tell you some stories of his own which would always help you to relax. 

Papa II: 

As soon as he knows your coming home, he will drop whatever he is doing and make sure he is there when you walk in the door. Once you've settled down, he will ask how your day was and if there is anything you need. He'll cuddle with you and watch your favorite show or movie together and do his best to put you in a better mood. He would also joke with you in saying he would take you out of school or work one of these days and you'd go out to the casino and just have fun. 

Papa III:

He is such a gentleman. When you get home, he will give you a quick hug and a kiss before bringing you to your bedroom where he has your favorite comfy clothes neatly folded on the bed, and has a bath drawn for you so you can relax. He'll always have dinner ready if you come home late or have something to eat ready for you. Once you've settled down, he will do whatever it is you want to do. Most of the time it ends up with you and him just cuddling together or sometimes if you both have the energy you will both go out to eat or just do something fun together.  Sometimes he'll take out his kazoo and play a funny tune to make you laugh. 

Papa IV:

Will make sure you have everything you need to settle down, he'll also put on your favorite movie, show, or music to cheer you up. Most of the time he chooses a good horror film but will watch anything you'd like to watch. He'll order food and have it delivered or go pick it up himself or send one of the ghouls. All he wants is to make sure that you relax and not worry about anything else.