Watching a movie together (Cardinal Copia)

You were at your house watching TV, sitting on your couch flipping through Disney Plus. You wanted to see if there were any good movies to watch. You kept scrolling until you saw Ratatouille which was one of your favorite films as a child, so you decided to watch it. 

   You spent the evening watching Ratatouille, laughing at same scenes that made you laugh as a child. Paying no attention to anything else. Suddenly, in the middle of the movie you felt a pair of lips kissing your neck. You tilted your head back, smiling, and giggling. Knowing who it was. It was your boyfriend Cardinal Copia. "What are you watching love?" he asked. 

   You met Cardinal when you were working for Halestorm during their tour, on one of their days off Lzzy was attending a ritual with you and a friend of hers who was dating one of the crew members that worked for Ghost. Which was the same ritual that Lzzy herself served as one of the sisters of sin. You remembered watching Lzzy standing up on stage with Papa Emeritus III who told the crowd not to touch her and the other sister while they were in the pit. Later on, after the show yourself, Lzzy, and the rest of her band were invited backstage to meet Ghost. 

  Papa emeritus was very kind to you and Lzzy, especially the nameless ghouls. While you were hanging out with everyone backstage Papa introduced you to Cardinal who just happened to be with the band at the time. It was surprising to Cardinal that you were very kind towards him and you weren't scared of his appearance. When Papa III passed away, Cardinal was given the position as front man of Ghost. Despite Papa being gone Cardinal kept the magic of the band alive just as Papa once did. All thanks to the fans, and most importantly... you. 

  you and Cardinal spent a lot of time together on the road and have been together ever since. Now he lives with you at your house. "Ratatouille." you replied. He nodded and cuddled with you on the couch. You were watching it with him and he had a certain look on his face. This happened at the part when Remy said that he wanted to make things and add something to the world, like it was a dream that was very personal to him. 

   "Ah, so the rat has a dream." you nodded. "Yes, Remy dreams of becoming one of the greatest chefs in Paris. The idea of a rat taking on that role may seem ridiculous but, it means something to him." you explained. Cardinal then mentioned how he wasn't supposed to be the next front man of ghost because Papa Nihil said he wasn't a part of the bloodline. He thought the role was impossible until the day Nihil agreed. 

   "I understand Papa was trying to stick with that tradition, but what he did changed everything. When someone has a dream, go chase it, even in times where you might think it's impossible. Chase it anyway, because when you least expect it, you will find that your determination was worth the risk."  

   Cardinal felt touched by your words, he felt that what he dreamed of was worth the risk. He let alone had never thought he would become the lead singer of Papa's band, and best of all... fall in love with someone like you. Someone who loved him for who he is. 

   "I could not have said it better love." he caressed your check lovingly and bent to give you a quick kiss. Which you gladly accepted. The remainder of the evening was spent with you and the cardinal watching the movie, which he really enjoyed. What made the film all the more special was that he got to watch it with the one he fell in love with, and will always love eternally.