The Letter (Papa IV)

Copia was not yet crowned Emperor when he found a letter addressed to him from a new member of the clergy. He opened the letter closed with a wax seal, opening the letter with his gloved hands, reading the fine print in his mind. 

   Copia, 

   You have surpassed a great accomplishment. Your times in the clergy as the rank of Cardinal was most impressive despite Papa Nihil's sudden doubt. I did not tell anyone besides sister; I had foreseen a potential in you, a vision of an outcast becoming a great and powerful being. I looked into the family bloodline and my thoughts did not betray me, nor did any research I conducted cease to resist. I had a vision that you would become the next Papa, but the vision was not clear until the announcement of your arrival in the Spanish Country of Mexico. 

   And now, here you stand as our Papa, my Papa, our monarch. Soon you will be crowned Emperor of Impera once the album is fully unveiled to our beloved children. I am very proud of you your excellency. I am pleased to announce on behalf of the ghost community of sinners I have officially been collected by the affirmations of the clergy and joined your unholy diocese. I am a child of ghost now, follower of your kind as my people call it. 

   I will serve you for life eternal, at the heart of my love. 

          Hail Emperor Emeritus IV! 

with love and respect, 

      Y/N L/N 

With a smile Papa folded the letter in half, placing it on the table in front of him. 

   "And so, it begins."