What you do for Valentine's Day

Papa I (Primo): 

He would present you with a bouquet of flowers and spend the day with you. You both would do anything you wanted to do, whether it be staying in or going out to do something fun. At the end of the day, you would both cuddle and he would read a story to you. 

Papa II (Segundo): 

He would give you a bouquet of roses and take you out to the club for drinks, rolling down the streets of the city in his limo and blasting your favorite songs. Then meeting him in the hotel room ;) 

Papa III (Terzo):  

He would leave you a rose with a card telling you to meet him at his place for something special. You would arrive at his place where he set up the bedroom for you and him to have a drink together, snacks, and have the ghouls draw you a hot bath. you both would also dress up and slow dance together, just the two of you. then end up under the sheets after. 

Cardinal Copia

After presenting you with a gift he would ask you to be his valentine and go out to dinner together, then come home and spend the evening how you wished. 

Mary Goore

He would ask you to be his valentine and then tell you to meet him in his room where you would find him in nothing, but a pair of jeans and his face covered in fake blood, beckoning you towards the bed. 

Tobias Forge

He would spoil you with gifts and do whatever you wanted to do since it was a day for just the two of you. He would even serenade you with a song or two while playing his guitar and ask to slow dance with you. Maybe watch a movie or go out to do something fun. 

-Happy Valentines Day <3 :)