Papa IV (Coming home)

Warning: Spoilers ahead! 

(Do not read unless you have seen chapter 10 on Ghosts YouTube channel) 

  Copia had been away on his U.S tour for several weeks and had just returned to the ministry. Sister imperator came to greet him upon his arrival. He was welcomed home in the most heartwarming way. Sister ordered his favorite dinner and bought him a new tricycle to ride around the ministry in, one that did not make a squeaking noise as it moved. He supposed sister was happy about that so she could have some peace and quiet. 

  Moments after he met with the Sultarian he was pulled aside to have a word with Sister imperator who had another surprise for him. 

    "You mean..." he paused, knowing where sister was going. 

     "She is waiting for you, I told her to wait in your room as soon as we met with the Sultarian. I will keep the Sultarian company, you go to her now." she said, giving his hands a gentle squeeze. Copia got on his tricycle and zoomed down the halls towards his room where Y/N was waiting for him. She stood with her back to him, her long flowing cloak touching the ground as it rested on her shoulders with the hood down. It felt good to her to be in her old attire again. 

   "Y/N?" he said in a low voice. She turned her head to the side in response to his voice. Then turned around to face him. Copia marveled at how she changed, she stood taller, her hair was different, and other things he could not place. He looked at her as if it were the first time. 

     "Hello Copia." she said, slightly bowing her head. He approached her slowly, gazing upon her new appearance. He had not seen her in so long even before the band announced their tour in the U.S. He caressed her cheek lovingly with a gloved hand, he always touched her with his gloves on. Ever since he met her, he would always touch her with his gloves, which they both knew the reason why he never did without them. 

    Without a word they both crashed into a kiss, a perfect kiss just like the first. It felt like he had fallen in love with her for the first time all over again. She did not hesitate in returning the kiss which felt like forever. They kissed each other slowly, deeply, and full of passion. After a few moments she pulled away and touched each other's foreheads. 

    "I missed you." she said finally. It pleased Copia to hear her voice again, a voice he loved to listen to and would never grow tired of. 

     "As did I my dear." he said. "There is so much I wish to tell you." her fingers gently touched his lips to shush him. 

     "I know we have a lot to catch up on, but for now let me hold you. I don't want anything else but to be with you in this moment." she said. 

      Copia nodded and led her to the mattress on the floor, gently laying her down before joining her under the covers. He wrapped his arms around her and gently held her close. 

   "Still the same mattress, without the bedframe." she said. Copia chuckled. "Oh, you know I like it like that, besides it made it easier for my rats to climb up. Though they are not here anymore, and there are no mice either. But it's ok. I have you my dear, that's all I need while I sleep." 

   Y/N smiled and snuggled a bit closer to him, allowing the full weight of her head to rest on his chest. Copia loved the feeling, it relaxed him. He stared at her relaxed form, looked her up and down. 

   "Not now Copia, later."