Tobias Forge

N/N= nickname 

          It was late at night, and you were sound asleep in your bed as the sounds of steady rain fell creating a relaxing ambience. The night was perfect, not too hot, not too cold. That was probably why you loved late spring and early summer the most. You were comfortable underneath your bedsheets. All was fine until the sound of Alexa echoed throughout the house. Your phone went off as well, notifying you that the camera by your front door was on. 

    You sleepily rolled over and reached for your phone to shut it off, half awake- half asleep. 

        "Someone's at the door." said Alexa. 

        "What the hell?" you groaned, rubbing your eyes. You got up and turned on your desk lamp to see what was caught on camera and to check the time. It was half past midnight, and someone was at your door, thank God it was one of your days off from work otherwise you would have been very upset. 

      "Alexa show me the front door." you said in a deep sleepy voice. The camera turned on and you gasped when you saw who was at your doorstep. You dropped your phone on your bed. "Tobias Forge?!" you whispered in shock. 

    "What? how the hell?" 

You looked at the camera again and saw that he was very tired and shivering from being out in the rain. Without hesitation you threw on your robe and went out to see him. You unlocked the door and he looked at you, those gorgeous eyes of his looking into yours. You could stare into them for hours if you liked. 

   "Mr. Forge." you spoke. Tobias seemed relieved that you knew who he was. 

  "Hey there." he replied. 

   "Please come in, you're all wet." you said letting him in. 

  "I'm sorry to disturb you...." he started. 

   "Oh, no worries. Here, let me fetch you something dry. I'm sure some of my brother's old clothes might fit you." 

   You went off to your brother's room where he would only stay when he came to visit, mainly during the holidays or whenever he wished to. You found your brothers old candle mass shirt, and a pair of grey sweatpants. 

   "Here you are." you said, handing them to him. 

   "Thank you so much." he said. 

  You showed him to your brother's room where you told him he could sleep in his bed, he got changed into the dry clothes and you took the wet clothes downstairs where you would wash and dry them in the morning for him. You came back after he got dressed and told him if he needed anything that your room was at the end of the hall and the bathroom was down the hall to his left. You looked at him and realized you had forgotten to introduce yourself. 

   "Oh, where are my manners. I'm Y/N btw, my friends call me N/N." you said. Tobias smiled a bit. "Nice to meet you." he shook your hand which made you scream on the inside while the rest of you was too tired to geek out. 

   "Anyway, I'm going to bed. If you need anything don't be afraid to wake me up." 

   "Alright, and thank you again Y/N, really... I appreciate it a lot." he said a bit nervously. you smiled sleepily and was about to head to your room when he politely stopped you. He mentioned that he was terribly afraid of the dark and asked to stay with you. You felt your stomach drop at his request, you said yes and led him to your room because you didn't want to sleep in your brother's bed. 

   You got in first and then opened the blankets so he could get under. As soon as he got comfortable, he noticed you had fallen asleep right away. He smiled and then drifted off to sleep himself. In the morning he would explain everything.