First meeting (Papa III)

Imagine one of the ghoulettes taking care of you while you were sick. When you wake up the next day you meet papa emeritus III

   Cumulus knew you weren't feeling well that evening when you came home from work, she could see the way your eyes had become like glass and your voice beginning to sound deeper than normal. Her prediction was right when you had awoken the next morning to a very sore throat and full of aches and pains.

    "I was up all night." You had explained to the best of your ability. It was not easy to speak.

   "I'm sorry dear, come lie down and I'll make you some tea." She lied you down on the couch and covered you in a soft blanket with the image of your favorite band (b/n) on it. She came back shortly with some tea and painkillers to help make you feel better. Cirrus came in shortly after and watched over you while cumulus made you something to eat.

  Each of them would take turns making sure you were comfortable and had everything you needed.

  The rest of the nameless ghouls came in later on to see that you were alright. Wishing you well. You felt so lucky to have such a caring family like the ghouls, who had taken you in as their own when you had nothing else.

   "How is she?" asked a familiar voice. Papa emeritus III  had come into the room.

   "She's fine, just resting. The painkillers definitely helped, and she can finally get a full nights rest."

   "Thank you ghoulette."  Cumulus let out a yawn.

    Papa noticed how tired she was from taking care of you all day. "Get some sleep, you and the other ghoulette have done enough for the girl. I will watch her now." He said.

   "Alright papa, just be careful not to wake her."

Papa nodded and sat down next to you, staring at your sleeping form. You seemed so peaceful to him.

The next morning he had woken up on the other side of the couch and noticed you were still asleep. Without waking you up he went to check on the nameless ghouls, they were all asleep still.

By the time papa came back to the room he noticed you were just waking up. You let out a yawn and stretched yourself awake. "Wow that felt good." You said. You were relieved that your pain was gone. You rubbed your eyes and looked over to see papa was there beside you.

   "Feeling better I see." He said.

   "Much better thank you." You paused for a moment before realizing who it was that was next to you.

  "You must be papa emeritus III, the ghouls told me about you." You said. He chuckled a bit.

"Have they now? How much have they told you?" He asked.

"Too many things" you said. "There was one thing they told me, which means a lot. And that is if you have ghosts you have everything."

Papa smiled at you, he took his hand in yours. Making you a bit nervous and blush like a little girl. "You are a smart one" He said. You both sat there in comfortable silence until he realized he had forgotten something.

"Well you seem to know who I am. However I do not know your name, might I ask what your name is?"

"It's y/n, l/n. You may call me Y/N. Or whatever name you like."

"Y/N, what a beautiful name. The pleasure is mine." He kissed your hand just like he does when he performs cirice during his shows. You could say he ciriced you in that moment.

You both spoke to one another for a moment until water ghoul woke up, he said he wanted to show papa something important. Before papa took his leave you gave him your number and your social media so whenever you weren't around he would be able to contact you.

He left with water ghoul and just before he turned the corner he winked at you.