The letter (Papa III)

(Imagine giving Papa Emeritus III a letter during your meet and greet) 

    You were standing in line waiting to meet Papa and you were very nervous, your VIP pass hanging from your neck, and a white envelope in your hand. It was a letter you had written to Papa and the message was very personal. All of a sudden it was your turn to meet him. You took a deep breath and went through the black curtains to see Papa standing there looking at you with a smile. 

  You: Hi papa! 

  Papa: Hello there! how are you? 

You: I'm very well how are you?

Papa: Very good, it is so nice to see you. 

You gave papa a hug before showing him the letter. 

You: I wrote you a letter

Papa: You wrote me a letter? Awh, that's very kind of you. Thank you! 

He took the letter which had his name on there in perfect handwriting and gave it to one of his guards to hold onto. 

Papa: I will open that later, thank you so much dear. 

    He gave you another hug and you talked to him about how much Ghost meant to you and how you found the band during a time where you had just gotten out of a hard time and the band is something that's very special to you. After a few minutes you took a photo with Papa where in one of the photos it was just a normal picture, and the other was you hugging Papa while he kissed your forehead. 

  You: Thank you so much Papa! Love you! 

   Papa: I love you too, have fun tonight. 

You left the room with the biggest smile on your face and blushed like mad at the fact that you gave him a letter and he told you that he loved you too. 

   The ritual was so much fun, and you had a great time! Not to long after the show as you were heading home you checked your social media and saw that Ghost had posted the letter you gave him. 

    {Message from the clergy} 

     Papa was delighted to receive a letter from a fan during tonight's meet and greets, the message was very touching. Thank you @Y/U/N for the lovely letter! 

You had no words to describe how lucky you were, and it was something you would never forget.