Ciriced (part 1)

You were a young child when you attended your first ghost concert, little did you know you would be the one to get ciriced by cardinal copia.  

You were in the front row at the concert, ghost was putting on an incredible performance. It was a moment you would never forget. You had already caught the cardinals attention earlier on in the performance when you waved to him while he looked in your direction. Giving you a little wave before singing the rest of his song. Soon enough he sang cirice, which happened to be one of your favorite songs. When it came time to cirice a fan in the crowd, you didn't expect it to be you. He had looked at you again while he sang and made his way over to you. He got down on his knees and reached for your hand which you gladly took. 

He sang to you and you sang to him. Giving you a nod in between vocals to show he was impressed. his voice was so beautiful, even more now that he sang to you. When he finished that part of the song he bent to kiss your hand before getting up, blowing you another kiss and then running off to the other side of the stage during the ghouls guitar solo. 

What happened that night left a huge smile on your face. 

At the end of the show while the band was saying there goodbyes, the ghouls came up to you one by one and gave you a guitar pick, and one of the drum sticks. Then the cardinal caught sight of you again and came up to you. shaking your hand, he asked if you would see him again. and you nodded, smiling big.