Cuddles (Terzo) Papa III

Requested by @kissingthegoat

Enjoy! :)

You pulled the blankets closer; it was a cold winter night, and the halls of the ministry were freezing. You had a small heater in your room which made the room comfortable but, sometimes the heater would act up which caused the room to get cold. The band had just finished their U.S tour, which was a great success, everyone was exhausted and very happy that the shows went well. You worked as the band's photographer, and needless to say you always had some epic shots of Papa and the nameless ghouls.

You curled up into a ball while you brought more blankets on top of you, trying to warm up but it was no use. "Damn this place." you muttered half asleep. You reached over for your phone which read 12:00 p.m. you sighed and got up to fetch your robe and slippers. You were about to light a candle when you heard a soft knock at your door.

"Oh, hello papa." you said in a low voice, before you began to shiver.

"What are you doing up?" he asked.

"I'm freezing cold, and my little heater is acting up." you explained.

Papa walked over to you and gave you a hug, instantly warming you up. "Wow, you're nice and warm." you yawned. Papa knew you were tired from a long tour and all you desired was a good night's sleep.

"Would you like me to stay with you?" you nodded. "Ok, come here."

Papa went down the hallway and fetched more blankets before setting them on the bed. He opened the many layers of blankets and got underneath them with you, holding you close to his chest with his arms around you.

"I will always be here to warm you up." he said. you smiled as you drifted off to a much-needed sleep. "I love you, Papa."

"I love you too Y/N, and please call me Terzo." you smiled a bit and then fell fast asleep in his arms. You felt so comfortable with him, and he made you feel safe. He leaned down and kissed the top of your forehead before drifting off to sleep with you in his arms.