And finally, Vanoss, while outnumbered and facing against larger opponents, he seepretty fine and somehow seen as it were a game

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

And finally, Vanoss, while outnumbered and facing against larger opponents, he see
pretty fine and somehow seen as it were a game.

Vanoss: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

*Ultimate AK-47 Dual Wielding!*

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*Ultimate AK-47 Dual Wielding!*

At first, most of the monsters could easily avoid one bullet, however, dodging hundreds, no, thousands of bullets, it is completely impossible to dodge all of those, resulting most of them turning into a bloody mess.

Vanoss: EAT FUCKING LEAD, CARNOFUCKERS!!!

20 seconds of endless mayham, Evan stop shooting as he saw no signs of monsters left in this area. But then he saw a still alive oversized Rat beast crawling towards him, loosing both of its legs.

Vanoss: 😐 *Raised the AKs*

.....YAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!

*TATTATATATATATATATATATATATATATA!!!*

Wildcat: Hey, can you stop! Its already dead!

Vanoss: Nope! Still alive!! Seen crawling while its in half...! YAAAAAAAA!!!

Wildcat: Jesus.

Tyler face palmed before looking at his other friend, who still keeps stepping the dead monkey.

Wildcat(Thoughts): I swear we lost it the more we stuck in this god damn world.

As he turns around ignoring his green shirt friend still beat the shit out of the corpse, he then saw three humans from the walls were walking towards them.

Guard: Did you boys kill all of the monsters here?

The guard said, and what made you readers recognize is that the guard that speaks to the group was the same guard at the Western Gate, it was the same guard that Delirious and Marcel first met since they begin visiting this city, the one that calls Xavier a weak golem. Also, he is the one and only strongest person that defends the western walls.

Nogla: Yes sir we did! °v°

Wildcat: Yeah, we did (¬_¬)

Guard: So your adventurers, came from the City of Fionire?

Banana Bus Squad x Isekaiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें