"No!" The agent on the ground protested, "I'm not running away leaving you all alone to fight here!"

The Agent holding the gun turned his attention to his teammate, his jaw clenched when he saw how ruined his fellow agents face was, "That's an order, Mark Lee."

B5 walked towards B2 and helped him stand up. He placed Mark's arms around his own shoulder to give him support.

B2 kept his head down as they walked out, "Dont die," he muttered as he walked passed their leader.

B1 just nodded and turned all his focus towards Jungkook.

The two agents soon disappeared behind the elevator doors.

B5 looked at B2 with apologetic eyes, "I'm sorry I couldn't get there faster."

"Nah its alright, I'm glad you came at all."

Silence fell over as neither of them said a word.

Soon the elevator door opened and they walked out.

B5 supported B2 as they walked passed many doors before stopping in front of one.

They stood there for a moment neither of them opening the door.

B2 looked at B5 in confusion, "Open it?"

"I dont have access, remember?"

"Oh."

This was the server room. The room that had all the crucial information about this Nation. Only Agent B1 and B2 had access to this room.

B2 placed his finger on the scanner and soon there was a 'click' as the door opened.

They entered the dark room and soon it lit up on it's own.

Jeongin looked around saw several shelves on the side walls and the wall in front of him was covered with many monitors.

All the monitors were showing common people at different places.

"Are those cameras all over Barrenton?"

"Yea," B2 walked over to the main computer and started transferring all the data into a USB.

B5 walked closer to the monitors as he observed the mini screen one by one.

He noticed a bunch of people surrounding something on one screen, he looked closely and froze in his steps.

"H-Hey B2, what are they doing?"

"Hmm?" B2 moved his eyes towards where B5 was pointing his hand.

"Oh that? They are just enjoying their meal," he shrugged and got back to his work.

B5 stared at the other with his eyes filled with horror, "How can you be so calm about it?"

"Stop acting as if it's a big deal and focus on the task B5."

"But it is a big deal! They are literally feeding on a living person!"

"Those are vampires Jeongin, and besides, they are not doing that in public. It's well hidden."

B5 clenched his jaws, "How can you guys call yourselves human at this point?"

B2 pulled out the USB and placed it inside his back pocket, "Let's talk about this later, first let's get out of here." He managed to stand on his own.

The other said nothing and just lent him support as they walked out the doors.

They got in the elevators and soon arrived at the ground floor.

"Be careful, in order to get away as soon as we can, we need to go through the ground floor and there might be a war going there by now." B5 warned.

They held there breaths as the elevator doors opened.