Chapter 1

Jungkook POV

The cold breeze hit my face and my hairs fluttered back. There was silence. No one moved or uttered a word. We just stood there, facing each other with my gun pointed towards her. It was like the time has stopped.

My heart was beating fast in my chest. I hoped that she won't show up. I hoped that she would abandon me. I hoped that.....

"Run Misa!" I screamed, hoping she would run away at least now....

"Huh?" She just stood there, confused.

"I can't control my body..... Please run!!" I said as tears started rolling down my cheeks.

I stare at her and my heart broke into pieces when I saw that she looked scared... But the iconic part was, she wasn't scared for herself, instead she was scared for me....

Even in this situation....she was worried about me...

I wanted to scream at her, I wanted to tell her to run and save herself....

But I couldn't....

I had no choice....

I felt like shit....

Why did it had to be like this.....?!

Just when Taehyung was getting better ........

"Shoot him....or I'll make him shoot you."

I was snapped out of my thoughts and my eyes widened when I heard this.

"M-Misa run!" I knew time was running out.

She took a step back and I felt a little relieved, but it didn't last long.

"Try to run away or try anything funny and I will kill him." Agent K pressed his gun against me, "On the count of three, shoot him or he will shoot you."

NO!

This can't be happening! There's got to be another way out!!

Taehyung please.... Where are you....?!

"MISA SHOOT ME!!" I suddenly yelled with pleading eyes.

I couldn't do it...I didn't want to do it...

"B-But..." Misa said, shaking her head.

"1."

"Didn't you say you'll kill me in a situation like this..." I said, trying yo convince her,"Please...."

Misa stared at me with teary eyes. She placed her shaking hands over the gun and raised it in front of her, pointing it at me.

"2."

"This is not you fault.." I gave her a sad smile. "Thanks for everything and please protect Stella."

Maybe this was for the best...

Misa placed her fingers on the trigger, about to pull it. Tears fell down her eyes, "I'm sorry." She whispered and closed her eyes.

"3."

I closed my eyes, waiting for the bullet to hit me.

"Do it." Agent K whispered.

No...

My heart broke into several pieces when I felt nothing. Tears rolled down my cheeks as my fingers wrapped around the trigger and pulled it.

I snapped open my eyes as the gunshot was heard. My breath hitched and it felt like everything had stopped as I stared at her standing figure. Crimson blood was flowing down her abdomen. The same liquid was flowing down her lips.