Chapter 2

Taehyung POV

I was sitting on the sofa with my head leaned backwards and my eyes closed, my hands were folded on my chest.

I was enjoying the peace when the door slamed open. I heard pair of shoes running inside, followed by someone shouting, "GIVE ME THAT SLICE BACK! IT WAS MINE!"

"NO~" the one who ran inside said and laughed.

I slowly opened my eyes and they fell on an angry Lee Know, standing at the door. "You ate the whole pizza!! At least let me have the last slice!!" He said angrily.

Liya who was now standing on the other end of the room, behind the sofa I was sitting on, let out a wicked laugh, "Nah~ Last slice tastes the best!" Even though I couldn't see her face, from her voice, I was sure that she was having the time of her life.

"YOU LITTLE!" Lee know screamed and ran towards Liya. She laughed and ran away, resulting Lee know to chase her around the room.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes, trying to ignore the twins.

This wasn't something new anymore. I was kinda used to it by now.

The world we live in was not normal. About 95% of the beings that exist in this world have different special abilities. Some can manipulate elements, some can manipulate gravity, some can copy abilities while some can absorb them. This world does not only have humans but also other species, 90% of the population consists of the Haumans while the remaining 10% consists of creatures like vampires, warewolves and maybe a few banshees.

Werewolves usually lived in packs under their Alpha. Only they among themselves would know who the alpha is. It was usually hidden. As for vampires, they mostly lived on their own. Both the vampires and werewolves always kept their identities hidden. They would blend in with humans and live as them. It was hard for any normal human to identity. Both vampires and werewolves could eat human food but for vampires, they needed at least 2 packs of blood per week, for which blood banks were made and it wasnt a myth that vampires burn in sunlight, they did burn but to prevent that, certain pills were invented. One pill once a month would keep them safe.

Human, vampires, werewolves and lastly Banshees.

Banshees were the rarest of all the species. At some point, everyone thought they were just stories, no one really believed in them, even I didn't until I saw one myself.

A few months ago, one of my friends, Stella, was kidnapped and when we finally found her, she was no longer a human and had turned into a bunshee. That's when we realized that bunshees aren't born, they are turned. The question was how? The answer to which no one knew.

Since the human, vampires and werewolves lived together, there was a law that no species could hurt the other. If they did broke the law, they were sentenced to death. The one who made this law was an organization called SPARK.

SPARK was an organization that maintained the world peace since decades. They provided protection to the ones who needed it and created different laws to ensure their protection. They also invented special weapons that could injure the vampire and werewolves. They had agents excelling in different criteria working under them. There were two well known agent teams consisting of 6 agents each and it was rumored that there were more secret agents under them. The police forces were also under this organisation.

The head of the SPARK was called Czar or Czaritsa. Since SPARK was the organization that protected the world, it also was the organization that ruled the world and Czar was basically the ruler of this world. The title of Czar was passed down to the Zoldyk bloodline since ages. The Zoldyks were all werewolves, but the ones working under them, working under SPARK were mostly humans, giving them a chance to get stronger.