Chapter 3

Jimin POV

"Its like she never existed." Lee know said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked.

"Two months ago, after the meeting, we decided to investigate about Misa and went to her apartment, but the owner said that there wasn't anyone named Misa living there." Yuna informed.

"Maybe you got the wrong address?" Stella said, her eyes full of hope.

"It was the address you gave us." Lee know said, looking at Stella. "And Taehyung even said that he once dropped her at the same address."

Taehyung just nodded his head.

"We even hacked into SPARK to get information about every citizen, but her name wasn't there either." Suga said, his eyes half closed and his head leaned back against the couch.

"That's strange..." The leader muttered, thinking hard.

Silence fell over the entire room when suddenly I realized something.

"That's it!" I exclaimed and turned towards Stella, "The box!!"

"Huh?" She gave me a confused look.

"Remember the box Taehyung gave you on the day Misa died and said that it was a gift from her? Maybe there's some kind of hint inside!!" I said excitedly.

"I'm not sure if I want to open it yet." Stella lowered her head and started playing with her fingers.

"Jimin is right Stella." Taehyung finally spoke, "Maybe there really is some kind of hint inside."

"Well then, Stella see if you find anything inside that box." The leader said and stood up. "Everyone keep training and looking for clues. I wont be present in all the meetings so you guys can gather information and report it to me later. Meeting dismissed."

"Yes sir." We all said and stood up.

After the leader left, we settled back on the couches and relaxed.

"So what are we gonna do now?" Yuna asked.

I waited for some sort of sarcastic reply from Liya, but instead I heard Stella gasp, "HOW LONG HAS BEEN LIYA ASLEEP?!!"

___________________

Stella POV

I was standing near a large window in the hallways of the headquarter, watching the city lights when I felt someone's presence next to me.

Liya yawned and stretched her arms, "Why are you standing here like this? Aren't you going go home?"

"I want to get stronger." I said, staring at the night sky. It was 7 pm right now.

Liya turned towards me, "Huh? I mean, Obviously you want to, but why are saying that out of the blue?"

"I just want to strong as soon as I can." I said and turned to look at her, "Can we start the training right now?"

"Right now?!!" Liya almost screamed.

I nodded.

She just stared at me for a minute. Even though I couldn't see her face, I knew she was regretting her life decisions right now.

"You sure?" She asked, it was clear from her voice that she was hoping I would say no.

"Yes." I said with determination.

She sighed,"Fine. I was thinking of giving you a couple of days to relax, but since you asked for it, let's go." She turned around and walked towards the elevator.