𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 - 𝘙𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘯

* * *

"Ronan, please

"Ronan, please."

I lean down and capture her lips, breathing in the moans being released from her mouth. Her hands push at my shoulders and then try and pull me closer. I chuckle, "Quiet baby."

"Stop teasing then!" Her chocolate eyes glare from under me and I can't help the need to wind her up more. I love it when she gives me attitude, it means she feels comfortable enough to know I won't hurt her for it.

I grin easing off her body and slowly dragging my cock out of her dripping centre. Rubbing the tip against her slit I tap it against her clit a few times. She squeaks trying to shuffle away but I'm quick to thrust all the way in.

I muffle my groan moving to cover her body, her hands once again find purchase on my biceps. I flex relishing in the laugh that leaves her lips. I pull back and begin to find a rhythm, the heat of her pussy suffocating my cock.

She whimpers once I hit her spot, her body trembling after each thrust. My legs ache, straning as I force my cock to go as deep as possible each time. My pace turns hard, skin slapping together as we begin to run out of air.

"Yes." She moans, hands constantly moving from my arms to the sheets and back. Her head rocks from side to side as her eyes squeeze shut.

"You coming for me baby?" I nearly whimper myself at the feeling of her beginning to tighten around me. God she feels amazing, like heaven.

She nods hands fisting the sheets as she pulls, "Please."

My stomach tightens, cock throbbing and I know it won't be long until I'm right behind her.

She tightens breath whooshing out of her as her eyes snap open. Her mouth opens to moan but nothing comes out as she begins to shudder. I lean into her not letting her go anywhere as my hips continue to slap against the back of her thighs. Her legs shake on my shoulders as the first whimper escapes her lips.

I groan my pace speeding up as I feel my own release coming. She whines out something that almost sounds like a sob, hands moving to my shoulders as she begins to push against me, "Too much."

"Fuck baby. Your so fucking tight right now."

"Nobody."

My body freezes and then I immediately pull out and give her space, her legs slowly dropping from my shoulders. My hands find her thighs as I gently rub them, eyebrows furrowed in worry. "Sweetheart, you okay?"

She nods looking dazed and my heart starts to pound. Fuck. My hands move to cup her face as I try to get her eyes to look at me. I call her name until she does but she's not really looking at me, more like looking through me. Blowing gently on her I pray that I'm doing the right thing. I worry that she needs psychical space but I don't feel comfortable just leaving her like this.