Epilogue 2

Time skip :

"Hey it's been long. I wanna visit you again Alina." Ethan said over the phone.

"Come here only after you've finished everything." Alina rolled her eyes.

"You are ordering me from now I wonder how much you'll after marrying me."

"Shut up‼ Who said I'm gonna marry you?" Alina said controlling her laughter.

"Marry whom Al?" Inaya entered the room to find Alina talking with someone on the phone.

"Is it my brother in law??" She went near her and took the phone from her hand.

"Hiii brother in law how are you??"

"Good! Dear sister in law!" Ethan teased and said hurriedly, "Inaya I've something to tell you."

"Yeah?"

"Um...3rd is Alina's birthday right?"

Inaya silently checked to confirm the call wasn't on loudspeaker and looked at Alina who was then sitting a bit distant.

"Um...yes... but are you planning something?"

Alina looked at Inaya.

"I don't know if I'll be able to..... but listen and don't tell this to Alina!"

.

.

"Ok...Byee." Inaya hung up the call and looked at her sister who already was looking at her eagerly waiting her to spill out.

"What did he say?? What did I hear about planning or something??"

"Yes ..plan as in... he's planning to come someday...."

Inaya went closer and continued in a teasing manner, "He hasn't seen you for a long time so...."

"Why do I feel like he said something else?" Alina raised one eyebrow.

"No really, he's just thinking when he should visit you, just that." Inaya made puppy eyes to make her believe.

"Okay." Alina laughed.

"Okay listen we'll go somewhere on my birthday and will call some of our friends too including Mia and Emisha. How's that? Evening time together." Alina spoke up as if it was something she had planned for a long time.

Inaya widened her eyes.

"No no wait, four days are left to think about that, we still have time to find what to do and most importantly, why on the evening? NO."

"Weird you are! If it's not in the evening then when?"

"In the morning‼" She winked.

ON THE DAY :

After spending the whole day with much excitement it was finally evening.

They went for shopping, had amazing food, took a lot of pictures, hanged out with some of their friends including Mia and Emisha. It was quite a casual hangout together on the occasion of Alina's birthday.

"Finally we're home.... I'm so tired." Alina spoke up sitting down on the bean bag and letting her body relax.

Suddenly, Inaya jumped up a little while checking the time on her watch.

"Please wear the dress we bought at the mall today. Pleasee" She said in a go.

"Why again? I just did that in the trial room." She rolled her eyes.

"Pleasee I didn't see you in the dress properly that time!"

"No sorry, I'm too tired to do that." She turned to go but stopped hearing her whining.