Chapter 35 : Don't Wake Me Up

Third Person POV :

Ethan intertwined Alina's fingers in his while holding her hand and walking through the glazing sunlight falling all over them, a little warm breeze making it hard to keep their hairs from disheveling while taking small steps by the sea side, on the soothing sand beneath their feet.

"What are you thinking?" Ethan tilted his hand looking at Alina who was then busy collecting her strands of hair that was falling repeatedly on her face due to the sea breeze blowing.

"N-nothing" she uttered. God, since when did she start stuttering? But who would be able to keep a sane mental state seeing Ethan in a casual half-shirt, a half-pant with his revealed muscles soaked in the warm sunlight. His hairs were messed up and she wanted to run her hair through it so badly.

Ethan stopped and taking her other hand in his, he spoke up, "Everything will be fine soon Al. Zev won't let a thing happen to her, you know right? Inaya will be completely fine."

"Yeah, thanks for assuring. I'm thinking about how celebrities doesn't have any enjoyments in their lives, it must be so dull and boring, no?" Alina asked him giving his hands a little squeeze.

"It's different from how people assume it to be." Ethan said in a low tone.

"Do you miss being a commoner?" She asked.

"Pretty much, but now my life seems exciting again." he poked his cheek with his tongue.

"And how so?"

"Because now I have you in my life." he gave a heart warming smile which made Al look down with a blush creeping onto her cheeks due to this sudden compliment.

"You're the master of cheesy pick-up lines." She shrugged.

"Pick-up lines are always cheesy darling." He smirked to which Al laughed.

"By the way, you haven't given me the answer of my proposal yet Al." Ethan asked her raising a brow.

"Well.."

He went closer to her and wrapped his hand around her waist pulling her closer.

"Wow Ethan" Alina blushed but then rested her both hands on his shoulders as they were standing so close to each other by then. She was all flustered due to the closeness and the warmth radiating from his body hitting her all over. He placed his palm on her cheek and caressed it with his fingers.

"What are you do-"

All in a sudden, without letting her finish the sentence, he pressed his lips on hers, kissing her softly yet so passionately that it seemed like the time stood still for the moment. As if everything stopped moving, all went quiet in ultimate peace and silence.

It was only them.. unleashing a new kind of love within themselves.

Is it a dream?

"Ethan" Alina took a moment to take in some breath.

"I'm waiting to hear that you love me, Al."

"About that-" Alina was cut off by Ethan's phone ringing.

"It's Inaya." he said and received the call, "Hii sister in law."

Alina bit her lip to keep herself from smiling. It can't be denied that she kinda liked that.

After the conversation was over, Ethan hanged up the call and asked Alina, "What does JIJU mean?"

"What? I don't know just don't listen to Inaya."

"My sister in law just called me her JIJU... that must be something special?" He said with the utmost curiosity in the world.

"That's nothing... Never mind." Alina started walking again trying to hide a blush. She was already blushing and now this... thanks to her sister.