Chapter 9 : Little Things

By then Alina and Ethan came hands full with plates of various foods. With a smirk on his face, Ethan looked at Zev.

Zev raised his eyebrows with a expression that meant, "What?"

In return of which he just nodded his head.

 "Umm never mind guys, Alina was saying there's a mall nearby, let's have fun there at the arcade." He seemed excited.

"I'm not going anywhere, let's eat first, don't you think we have a lot of works too Ethan?" Zev took a plate and put it in-front-of him.

Arrogant cold rock!
That would have been real fun!  Inaya thought.

"Let's keep that plan for tomorrow then!! We're definitely going to Arcade and also to the snow park there!" She said bubbling with excitement but her face fell looking at Zev's indifferent one.

She shouldn't have said like that maybe... They are superstars and not supposed to be listened like that. She thought.

"Umm sorry... I mean if you want then." She fidgeted with her fingers gazing any where but at Zev.

"Done, tomorrow then." Zev stated looking at her. She smiled and it seemed to Zev that seeing her smile maybe was the sole reason he agreed to the plan.

Hey what are you talking about Zev!?

It was that time when their eyes travelled to Alina's plate.

"Hey do you usually eat this much Alina?" Ethan said with widened eyes.

"Umm actually I filled it with everything I could haha." She gave a confused smile.

Then she said in Hindi which was of course meant to her sister, "Bro I freaking paid 15K to book this place for an hour. I wouldn't let that go in vain! I had to take all of what I paid....these ungrateful billionaires are enjoying on my freaking saved money which is irritating the shit out of me!!"

She said that in the most serious tone and made a really disgusted face that made Inaya laugh hard resulting to choke on the food. 

She started coughing and Zev handed her a glass of water.

Their hands brushed and Inaya took it away real quick. He made a disappointed face since it was unlikely for a girl to behave like this in-front-of him.

Alina and Ethan exchanged glances trying hard not to smile.

After she calmed down a bit he asked, "Hey are you okay?" To which she nodded while gulping down the water.

"I am so sorry but this girl honestly speaks anything anywhere that makes me react this way every time." Inaya spoke up finally getting a grip on her.

Zev looked up at Alina, "What did you tell her?"

"Nothing of much importance honestly" She replied while laughing a little.

He handed Inaya a tissue and asked "Hey are you comfortable now?"

"Yeah" She smiled back and then glared hard at her sister.

"Eat slowly." His concerned face turned to neutral again as he continued eating.

He was looking so good while chuckling seeing the weird photo I clicked... shouldn't he smile more often?  Inaya thought while continuing having her food and occasionally shifting her gaze to Zev.

She continued eating too, sipping the soft drink throughout. Savoring the unique yet complimentary flavours taking small bites each time. Her face lit up and she smiled in pleasure looking at her sister who sat on the opposite.

Zev couldn't help but kept on observing her peeking time to time. Every move of hers, the way she put the spoon in her mouth taking small bites of the creamy, rich pastry, her gestures, innocent smiles, everything.

She took another bite and a bit of the cream lingered on her lips. He raised his hand to move it off but before even reaching her she wiped it with a napkin.

Get a grip on yourself Zev!!  He thought to himself thinking what was he about to do just now.

He retreated his hand quickly and made a pretense to make his hair.

Inaya could feel a gaze observing her and she stopped eating looking at Zev. Their eyes met and remained so until they heard Ethan clearing his throat real hard.

"I'm done. What about you bro?" He wriggled his eye brows at Zev.

"Not yet." He replied.

"Hmm" He had a playful smile on. "We're meeting tomorrow again then." He looked at Alina. "Thank you so much for accompanying us girls!"

"It's our pleasure." Alina replied.

"Anyways" Completing his food and gulping down some water, Zev took out a cigarette, "Let's meet tomorrow at the mall. Can you send me the location, please?"

"Sure!" Inaya replied and moved her gaze from his eyes...He smokes? He can of course he is an adult, but that's not good for his health....

"Tomorrow the treat is on us by the way, you guys did a lot today. I'll prefer to go the snow park rather than the arcade..." He said.

"Let's go to The Arcade please!!!!!!!!." Alina and Ethan said in unison and looked at each other.

"Wow Alina nice coincidence." Inaya smirked.

"You better go with Zev sister, he'll feel lonely otherwise." Alina smirked back.

.

.

.

Hope you guys enjoyed!!! Next chapter's coming soon! Please vote and share ❤❤

And TYSM FOR 415 READS! 💜💜💜

I PURPLE YOU ALL 💜