Chapter 4 : Uncertainty

Third Person POV:

Inaya and Alina said in a unison "What?"

Ethan removed his mask for a second and meekly smiled saying "Hey" and put on that within a seconds.

Their eyes met, the next moment, Alina looked away. She wasn't thinking straight. "How could...." a whisper escaped her mouth. She looked up at Inaya who was looking at her already with a smirk.  Everything that was happening today seemed nothing less than a dream. She was talking to the Ethan all these while? Her cheeks heated up. 

Inaya elbowed Alina in a teasing manner. Alina glared at Inaya slowly saying "Not a single word....I know what's going on your mind but not a single word."

 Alina slowly said "the cab will be here at any moment" trying to ease the situation and sudden tension created.

After a minute or two the cab came and all of them took their seats.

Ethan sat in the front, whereas Zev, Alina and Inaya took the seat in the back. 

Alina said "Inaya you know that I puke when I sit in between two persons so please let me have the window side." With that she pushed in Inaya  and proudly smirked. 

Inaya prayed to God to not to put her in any awkward situation while rolling her eyes at her sister. She is already freaking out sitting beside her crush who's not anyone else but THE ZEV himself.

Inaya was pushed towards Zev and their arms touched. Inaya moved away a little bit while Alina whispered, "What the hell  I don't have a little place left this side where are you trying to go?"

Inaya glared, "I very well know why do you suddenly need so much space sister. For God's sake let's not behave like perverts at least now!" 

Alina got the point and the fact that they were with world's biggest stars striked her, and she rather chose to behave otherwise for at least now.

Zev was searching through something on his phone and didn't care the whispers that were reaching his ear, as he didn't have any interest to eavesdrop some girls' casual conversations.

Ethan suddenly spoke up looking at the girls, "Umm hey how long does it take to travel to Taj Mahal?"

Zev nonchalantly replied, "Agra is not in our plan."

Ethan looked disappointed as he expected the answer from the girls not from him, the playboy in him rising. So he continued, "So is the Taj Mahal really beautiful as everyone says?" 

Inaya spoke up, "Yes sir, you'll see when you'll visit it." 

"Everything here is so actually. Even the gir..." Ethan was interrupted by Zev speaking up, "Samantha said she can't reach you over the phone."

Alina and Inaya was shocked to learn Ethan, maybe, has a girlfriend and Inaya looked at Alina sympathetically.

"Oh that, yes I was busy so-"

So celebrities do date. Of course they do.That was very idiotic of me to think they don't?How much of their lives do we know after all!  

Inaya tried to cheer her sister up.

Suddenly out of no where the driver asked something, which they didn't think he'll care to ask,

"Madam ji yeh log aise mask kyu pehne hai?"

("Why are they wearing masks?")

They were out of ideas... but Inaya managed to make up a reply, "Pollution! You know about this right? And they are foreigners so it's even more problematic for them!"

Weird logic maybe, but thankfully he believed. There's no way they could say they're roaming with two members of the ROCK4!! 

Suddenly Zev leaned towards Inaya, and making her heart beat a thousand times faster. He whispered, "Did he ask why are we wearing masks?" 

Inaya nodded.

But again Zev whispering into Inaya's ears was a screaming moment but they had to maintain the aura.

Alina texted Inaya telling, "Bro I was one cm away from heart attack, what the hell just happened??"

Inaya smiled and tried her best not to look at him as it was hard for her to look and not to blush at the same time. 

Calm down calm down Inaya. Act like a sane person. Take deep breaths!

Shifting his attention from his phone, Zev looked at her and wondered in his mind what  had happened to her suddenly to take deep breaths like this. He arched his eye brows.

Inaya paused when her eyes fell on him. She spoke up, "Yes yes, I'm fine haha."

Wow Inaya wow. He didn't even ask. Now, he must be thinking that I'm really insane! Well, that's something I'm right now.. because who stays sane while sitting beside your crush, and it's even more difficult to keep your sanity when your that crush is a celeb-

Zev cleared his throat and focused on what he was doing. There was an immense silence in the car. Everyone was immerged in their own thoughts nobody spoke. 

The more they were approaching the destination, the more Inaya's mind continued to run wild.

What's next? They're gonna reach their hotel and stay there and probably we'll never meet them again. Still, we need to consider ourselves lucky as we got to meet them at least once in our life. Did we ever dream of all these happening? 

Let's be thankful at least for that.

"Madam, hum pohoch gaye hain."  The driver halted the car declaring that they've reached.

.

.

.

Please vote to support ❤:)) Next chapter's coming soon!

Please share your reviews too!!! Eagerly waiting for them!!