Chapter 19 :Coincidence or Fate?

INAYA POV

"Inaya, why did you message Ethan?!" Alina screamed after stuffing a piece of butter toast in her mouth opening her WhatsApp with widened and shocked eyes.

"This video! Are you fucking mad?" She exclaimed almost choking on her food.

I handed her a glass of water and asked, "What are you talking about?" having least interest at her comment as I was more into shoving the tasty pancake into my mouth still having sleepy eyes.

"See" she turned her phone's screen towards me enabling me to see the worst thing that could happen on earth to us.

The video of me and Alina dancing crazily as if there's no tomorrow and singing our self made, 'Los Angeles uh na na' was sent to ETHAN.

And the worst part was it showed double blue ticks in the corner which means he has probably seen the video.

"Shit" I muttered. "Who did this?"

"Mia, I remember now. She was saying something like sending a video yesterday" She said leaning back on the chair in our dining palming her face with her hands.

What are we supposed to do. They must have thought us insane by now.

"Let's forget it...I know it's super embarrassing but it has happened already and we literally have nothing to do now" I tried to console her and myself, "We aren't gonna meet them ever again anyway."

"I'm gonna kill Mia....and shut up sis even though we won't meet them again we can't deny the embarrassment. What if they post this somewhere, captioning it as 'Crazy Stalkers'? Shit I can't even- "

Alina threw the phone at the sofa and almost cried, "So embarrassing!"

"Hey overthinker they have a hell lot of work other than posting something about us...but hell yes the embarrassment is killing me too" I felt shy even thinking of Zev seeing that but the fact is, it was sent to Ethan not him and secondly we're not gonna meet ever again.

So yeah, it doesn't matter anymore. But, still! I covered my face with my hands as well.

.

.

ZEV POV

"Why do you think she sent this?" Ethan asked me finally controlling his laughter after a whole five minute I guess.

"I don't know!" I managed to say in between laughing hard.

"What are they doing? Gosh....... look at the way they are dancing with the bottles on the top of their heads!" Ethan said holding back his stomach trying hard to suppress his laugh.

"And why are they mentioning LA in that song? Isn't it Havanna?" I asked trying hard to suppress my laughter for the second time.

"I think they literally were dead drunk..." said Ethan, "It's good to see you all jolly and laughing again after so many days. It was missing for a whole freaking month!"

"Mhm" I agreed and again it was her who made me feel like this. "Well, I think they must have sent that mistakenly.. what do you think?"

"It has to be" he laughed again, "After all who sends this kind of crazy videos to other people?"

I have never seen Inaya in this way. She's all cheery, crazy, dancing, singing, jumping and what not. I chuckled and internally wished to meet her again. She's so damn cute.

Los Angeles remained stuck to my mind but thinking that was a part of their craziness, I didn't pay much attention to it.

.