All Of It / Fifty - Four

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How am I actually going to face them now? Even if they and I were sitting 10 feet away at dinner, I can't help but feel embarrassed for what I did.

But another thought interrupts.

Oh, what did Harry think I was doing and told Ron about it, and he would go and tell George about it? I need to reassure Harry that it was just an accident and I'm not capable of cheating on George with anyone.

This was not what I was planning for the night.

I groan out loud in desperation and hit the wall with my hands, making the water coming down from the shower head ripple in different ways and fly everywhere in the bathroom. I huff in annoyance and close the shower as I get out of the bathroom after wrapping a towel around my body.

I walk to my cupboard and pull out a purple sweater with The Weird Sister on it that I took from George and dark blue shorts as my mind wanders again for excuses on why I don't want to go.

Maybe I don't need to show up and just let them get the hint that I just don't want to come anymore. But then, it would make Theo git right about me not coming. I can't let anyone of them be right about me, but at the same time I don't need to prove anything to them. But yet again, I don't want to seem like a loser.

I growl in frustration when the sleeve of the sweater gets stuck with the handle of the cupboard as I put my hand into it. I lost patience when I struggle to pull it away from the handle, and ends up accidentally pulling the sleeve hard, making it rip and the cupboard door break loose from the attachments.

"Why is that stupid git having that much effect on me?! FOR FUCK'S SAKE!" I yell as I throw the sweater onto the bed and sit myself down on the floor, half naked with just a bralette and underwear on.

Jasper hoots multiple times from inside his cage on the table beside my bed.

"What now?" I huff as I get up from the floor to the door to see a dark green envelope has been slide in from under it. "What the...?" I slowly say as I bend down to get the envelope and examine it before I rip the letter open.

"Come to our dorm at a bit before 10. Please, I have to talk to you."

D.M

D.M? Draco Malfoy?

I turn the letter around to see if anything more than that has written on the back but there was nothing, making me sigh in disbelief. I folded the paper back into its original form as I walk to my bed and put the letter on the dresser along the way.

"Should I go, Jasper?" I ask, exhaling when my body hits the soft bed underneath me, "Or should I just stay in my room and talk to you all night?"

A chuckle left my mouth when Jasper hoots back in response as I turn to lay on my stomach so I can look at him.

"Well, I don't have much friends anymore, other than Marie and you of course, but she's not in the same house as me and you're an animal, which definitely will look odd if someone sees me talking to you. And I don't want to look mental..." I mumble words after words under my breath as my hands fly around me as I explain things that don't need to be explained.

"But the thing is should I stay or should I go? It's a simple 'yes' or 'no' question, Jasper. Tell me." I look back at him, demanding an answer but he just look at me with a face that he always gives me.