Cousin? / Thirteen

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up much earlier than I normally wake up. It's Saturday so I took my time showering, shaving and all that stuff, washed my hair and put on some makeup to hide my bloody dark circles.

I put on my favorite painted high waisted slightly bell-bottoms jeans with a white tank top and put an emerald green flowers and vines embroidered lace with flowy long sleeves on top.

I look at myself in the mirror and see that I look quite pretty.

I look dashing.

I smile to myself as I brush my hair and put half of my hair up with a clip. I head out of my dorm and saw Luna was also up, but she came down the stairs with books in her hand.

I slowly walk while chatting with her to the hall to eat breakfast. We parted ways when we entered the hall as I walked to my table and she walked to hers.

I see Pansy chatting non-stop, more like arguing with Blaise about Merlin knows what when I sat next to her, not caring who was sitting next to me.

"Where's Daphne? I haven't seen her this morning." I ask Pansy, taking a piece of toast and a couple of sausages.

"Oh, she left to the library with Theo saying that she needs some help on transfiguration." she responds, facing me, "She is behind on some of the work too." she adds before she turns to chat with Blaise again.

"You're just jea..."

"Oh okay." I shrug and look in the middle of the hall to see a goblet flaming with bright blue fire.

"It's The Goblet of Fire." I thought to myself while staring at it and the person in front of me respond.

"Yep." they cheers.

Looks like I said it out loud.

"The Durmstrangs lots already put their names last night." they state.

This voice sounds awfully familiar.

They turn to look who they're talking to and I look to see Malfoy.

Bloody hell. I should've noticed his white blond hair.

And the smile on both of our lips faded when we saw each other.

"Oh it's you." he scoffs, looking at me up and down.

Did Malfoy just check me out? No- no, he didn't.

"Of course, it's me. Got a problem?" I hiss at him back which turned my hair starts to turn red.

"Not really." he responds while eating his porridge, smirking.

I roll my eyes as I turn around and look at the other house tables. All of them speaking animatedly about whatever they're talking about. And something clicked in me when a girl from the Gryffindor table looks and intensely stares at me with a thinking look on her face.

I turn back around, biting my lips as I did to eat my breakfast, not wanting to cause any troubles.

"The others houses really do hates us, don't they?" I suddenly speak cutting the group off silent while they were speaking and turn around to look over the other tables.

"Yeahh, they do." Pansy admits, nodding her head, "But why now you ask suddenly?" Pansy turns around to face me.

"I known that since I was a kid but they were all wishing that none of us would be chosen as one of the champions." I explain, swallowing my food, "Especially the Gryffindors." I chuckle as I point my fork at their table, not turning around.