You Fancy Her / Twenty

DRACO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*three weeks earlier*

I was sitting on the floor with the boys in a circle while we drink butterbeers and eat some pumpkin pasties. Goyle and Crabbe have already fallen asleep, snoring faintly loud behind me. We were just all talking and guessing about the task but somehow the topic changed to girls.

"Daphne and I have been hitting off brilliantly." Theo chuckled, drowning down a whole bottle in a swing, "Finally one day, I can actually tell her about my feelings." he grinned like a stupid idiot.

Maybe he had too much butterbeer.

I took the bottle he already had from his hand and wave my wand to make the empty bottle near us disappeared.

"You had too much," I pointed at him, "go clean yourself up before we go to bed."

He just tutted, waving a hand in front of my face before turning to Blaise, "What about you, mate?" he pointed at him, "Still on the Pansy hunt?" raising an eyebrow, grinning.

"Yeah, you can say that. I do hope Pansy fancies me." Blaise sighed, confessing, "I fancy her, very much actually. We have been sharing secrets and loads of other thin-," but Theo cuts him off.

"Of course she fancies you, my boy." he exclaimed, slinging his arm around Blaise's shoulder, "Look at you and her," he pointed at an empty spot between me and Blaise, indicating it as Parkinson was sitting with us, "two different personalities, share too many different things." his voice slurring the words as he spoke.

"Of course, she fancies you." he joked, earning a punched to his arm lightly by Blaise who cheeks are flushed red. 

I chuckled lightly looking at Blaise who was asking for my opinion but I just shrugged and smiled at him.

"What about you, Malfoy?" Theo pointed at me, raising his eyebrows, "Which girl do you have your eyes on this year? Astoria?,"

I slightly cringed at her name.

"Hela? Don't say Daphne cause I'm gonna murder you." he warned.

I softly laughed at his little threat, "I don't fancy her, she's just like a sister to me." I cleared the air, "And at the same time, I don't like blondes. I'm already blond enough." indicating my hair, ruffling it which they chuckled.

"Alright, alright.. but what about Astoria? Don't you still fancy her?" he recalls, tilting his head, as both Blaise and him waiting for an answer.

I mean I used to like her as a kid because she was a family friend and we were very close too growing up but as I grew up, I grew out of it. 

I thought it was a real crush but it was just loving-her-as-a-friend type of love. We did date at fourth year but she broke up with me cause... I don't even remember what it was about. Might be something stupid.

"Merlin, don't bring her up, please and no, I don't like her anymore," I state, "and no, I don't have eyes on anyone either," I look away dramatically, "Maybe I do." I grin, putting more gasoline into the fire.

"Who is it? Come on. Do tell, man." Blaise suddenly came forward, wanting an answer, "Wait let me guess.. Hela? I'm right, aren't I?" he pushed on while also pushing my knee that was a support for the bottle I was holding in my hand.

"No, I don't fancy her, alright?" I responded quite quickly, pushing him back, "I'm just joking about it in the first place, Zabini. I mean look at her... she's quite nice but just not my type." I shrugged, sounding quite defensive that might be why...