Who is she? / Eight

DRACO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I slowly eye the hair from my arm to the place it's from. It was Hela's hair. I look at her face with fear plastered on mine as she chuckles insanely and whispers..

"Looks like the tables had turned." her hair slowly turning blue.

My hand instantly let go of her wrist but her hair was still tightly wrapped around my arm, not letting go.

Who is she? 

I thought to myself as the words didn't came out of my mouth with the sudden shock that went through my body like lighting, freezing every parts of my body.

"Who am I!?" she yells loudly enough for me and the people outside who might have walked past the classroom to hear.

"I'm just a normal girl, darling." her voice fills with venom as she speaks, "Just. a. normal. girl." she whispers every word one by one as she takes step by step closer to me while I walk backwards trying to get some distance between us.

It's like she just read my mind. Maybe she did...

Did she?

"WHAT A-AR-ARE Y-YOU?" I stutter as she starts walking towards me while I walk backwards, also looking over my shoulder to make sure I won't trip.

"What am I? I already told you, Malfoy." she smiles, "I'm just a normal girl." her smile turning into a wide grin.

I couldn't speak. My mouth feels like it was tight shut by a spell. I couldn't breathe, I couldn't look anywhere but stare at her in fear and pain.

How is she doing this to me?

She's now dangerously close to me, our lips inches apart. One wrong move and she will tear me apart. Her lips slowly meet with my ear, making me shake and flitch of the sudden fast movement she did. She blows on it lightly before she speaks again.

"Tell about this to anyone or even your father, I will make you regret living your filthy rich pathetic life." she threatens, her voice airy as she speaks.

She comes back slowly to my face, smiling. Our faces inches apart and I can feel her breath on my mouth. She slowly looks down between my hand and my face. She licks her lips as she releases the knot that her hair made on my wrist.

I couldn't dare look down.

I was afraid.

For the first time in my life, I was afraid of a school mate. Afraid that if I move, something would go horribly wrong. Afraid that if I move, I'll die. Afraid of the power she has. Afraid of her power.

Afraid of her.

She suddenly tilts her head at me as she reads my face and back away slowly.

"It's almost lunch. We better go find our friends before anyone thinks we're lost." she smirked before immediately left the room, leaving me in the dark room alone.

I was frozen. I couldn't move. My head was fill with questions and thoughts but there is only one thing I want to know.

What is she?

~~~~~~~~

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the door behind me closed with a loud snap, I quickly run to the bathroom. I try my best not to let myself cry in front of anyone.

Once I got to the bathroom, I check to see if anyone's in there. I quickly threw a silencing spell before I walk to one of the mirror, the floor squeaking beneath me. I look at myself as my hair starting to turn white.