If You Want To / Thirty - Four

DRACO'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking back to the common room until Snape called me to his office. I was a bit confused as we never really talk or had any interaction alone, but I followed him into his office anyway, trying not to say anything. 

He sit down at his chair and direct me to sit in front of him. I did as I was told.

"Your father, Lucius wanted me to tell you about this since he's busy." he said in his usual tone.

Of course, he's busy. Like always.

"He wants you to know that something is going to happen later this year. And he don't want you participating in it and not ruin it either," he stopped for a second, "by telling anyone about this." he ended.

"What's gonna happen later?" I asked, "Is it that important?"

I exactly know what's gonna happen.

He stared at me for a moment before speaking again.

"You're dismissed." he ordered as he waved his wand to the door to which it opens, signaling me to go.

I quickly walked out of the dim lit office and as soon as I'm one inch out, the door immediately slammed shut behind me. I scoffed as I kept walking down to the common room and replaying all the things Snape said in my head.

"Something is going to happen later this year." "He don't want you participating in it and not ruin it either."

What if the thing he said over the summer is actually going to happen? I mean the group know all about it but.. not exactly about it. What if she knows?

I came to a sudden halt when I see a wall in front of me. I muttered the password and instantly went in when it opened. I was just about to run upstairs but I stopped in my track when I see someone's head poking out from the couch in front of the fireplace.

It was Hela.

"I thought you already have fallen asleep." I chuckled as I sat next to her, putting down my bag on the floor and taking off my robe, stacking the books on to couch to the table in front of us.

"No, I still have to finished this Herbology essay and then I can sleep." she sighed as she looked at me.

She looked tired. Her eyes droopy, wand in her hair while it was messy and ink all over her hands.

"What are you doing up this late?" she smiles, tilting her hand to the side.

"Just helping Snape with something he need," I lied, "And why do you want to know?" I tilted my head like she did.

She looked down at her scroll, pink in the cheeks, "Nothing. Just want to know what you're up to." she smirked as she quickly rolled up her scroll and put it aside her and took out a new one from her bag.

"What are you working on?" I suddenly ask as my hand went across her and grab the scroll, "Belladonna?" I opened it and my eyes instantly scan the beautifully written page.

Her handwriting is beautifully written in cursive that you can actually read. Everything was so neat and in place. No ink scratches, ink spots or smudges.

"No.. Chinese Chopping Cabbage," she exhaled exhausted, as her eyes fixed between the book she has opened on her lap and the new scroll that she just took out which is now almost halfway as she wrote, "I'm almost done."

"Oh, you can look at mine if you want," I blurted out but it was too late to take back my words, "I finished it yesterday." I continued, putting a smile on my face as I rolled back her parchment and gave it back to her. "You have really nice handwriting."