It Was Just A Bet / Twenty - Five

*play this song when the champions starts to dance*

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It took me a while to come out of the common room due to the anxiety I was having in the pit of my stomach. Pansy and Daphne was praising me with compliments and encouragement which helps a lot since my body, on her own, straighten my back up and took a deep breath and my legs took me up to the hall.

In confidence.

As soon as I put a feet out of the dungeon, my eyes wander around to find my wizard which I met his eyes instantly and everything stopped. Everything went black around us.

His dress ropes was tailored to his body perfectly. The gold touches on the silky black fabric made it more unique.

He has been making me feel things that I have never felt towards a boy. This feeling is very different.

This nervousness made my breathing hitches and made me froze in my spot but the ecstatic of being his date and will be going to dance with him made my legs move forward on its own to him. He didn't move or react but just kept staring me. I wave my hand in front of his face which snapped him into reality which I found amusing.

And made my blood rush to my cheeks.

"You- err- look-," he stutters, "You look- so gorge-,"

He finally took a deep breath and clear his throat.

"You look s- so beautiful." he stutters again which made me giggle again for the second time in just 2 minutes.

"Thank you, Draco. You look handsome too." I smile back as my fingers softly wrap around the collar of his coat, fixing it.

"Shall we?" he smirks, holding out his arms.

"We shall." I nod, linking my arms with his as we walk into the hall.

He does look handsome and I couldn't deny that. I wanted to throw glares at whichever girl was looking at him. I think I'm falling for him more and more every second. He has been nice for the past 2 month which was quite odd but I didn't question anything. 

I just reckon he changed for the better?

We stand in front of the crowd to see when the champions come in. I just wanted to see Hermione and who is her date ever since she left to get ready and never showed up since then. 

The Great Hall door closed after the last couple came in, smiling widely. People were chattering animatedly while they wait for the champions.

Girls and boys exchanging compliments and grinning ear to ear while some laughs at their partners' jokes.

I look at Daphne who was in the far right from me, smiling widely like Pansy. Both of their dates red in the faces, beaming.

Theo stares at me cautiously, eyes squinting as he tries to bring an image of who I am. His eyes widen and mouth gape opened when he did and waves at me like a kid and nudging Blaise in the ribs, telling him to look.

Blaise says something to Theo which looks like, "Is that Hela?" to which Theo nods and says something which looks like "Malfoy's lucky and for sure I'm gonna wi-" his attention shifted to look up at the entrance when the door open widely, still talking to Blaise as the champions walk in.

Everyone applaud loudly and some whistles when they did.

Gonna what?!

"Is that actually Granger?" Draco ask, with a very obvious confusion in his voice.