Even If You Try / Twenty - Eight

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good thing they apologized to me or it's gonna be bad. I promised myself not to blown up like I did two months ago and currently... it's going wellI hope.

The next morning I woke up early than anyone like I always do. I woke Pansy and Daphne up so we won't be late for breakfast. We all got ready, put on our house robes, grab our bags and head out the door to the hall. We sit at the usual spot with the group, chattering like we used to do and I'm on speaking terms with Draco again too which I don't think it's ever going to last long. And I promise myself not to be too friendly with him or else, he will try to make a move that I reckon it's not gonna be good for the both of us. 

Everything was fine until Potions.

Why does every shit has to happen in Potions?!

"Mr. Malfoy, stop talking and listen carefully or you will receive detention." Snape boredly says, looking right at Draco who has been getting on my nerves too with his chuckling.

"Sorry, sir." Draco mutters after he stopped to look away from Greg who he was making jokes with and Snape went back teaching.

I chuckle lightly to myself, taking a glance at Draco who glares back at me.

"Shut it, half-blood." he hisses, still glaring at me.

Ignore him. He's trying to get on your nerves.

"Why don't you never listen when someone is talking to you?"

Ignored.

"No wonder nobody likes you." he smirks as he looks straight ahead of him.

I chuckle slightly again which made him turns to me.

"Awwn, never knew a guy like you, a Malfoy would be that desperate to have my attention, Draco." I scoff, smiling, "It's pathetic but... pathetic looks good on you anyways." my voice airy as I slowly turn to see a pair of angry eyes have already set on me.

"No wonder nobody likes you."

He hates when I repeat his words.

One if his eyes twitches and his bottom lips slightly tremble in anger as both of his hands tightens into fists while his chest softly rise and fall with rapid breaths.

I laugh.

"Barely two full sentences in and you already look like you want me dead." I scoff as I grin, looking right into his eyes, "Toughen up, Draco." I sneer, "You're a Malfoy and a Black. I don't reckon they would like to see you this.." 

I stop, trying to contain a smile but couldn't help myself.

"Weak."

He immediately jump to his feet from his seat causing everyone to look but before he can get an inch closer to me, he was pulled back by the hood of his robes by Snape who came out of nowhere.

"What seems to be the problem here?" he looks between me and Draco, "Were you about to attack Ms. Venus, Mr. Malfoy?" he ask calmly, not letting go of Draco, "Answer me." he presses on, his voice hard.

"No, sir." he finally answers, looking down at the ground, his voice slightly shaking with anger and embarrassment. 

"Excellent." Snape snaps, letting go of Draco, "Detention after dinner." he smiles before turning around to face the class, "Don't you have your own business to mind?"

Everyone shuffle in their seats, turning around to their books or at the board.

"Thanks for nothing." Draco hisses as he straightens his robes and tightens in tie.