At All / Thirty - Nine

We all woke up with a little bit of sleep from studying all night, not so ready for the day to do OWLs, but went to eat breakfast anyways. But until when we got into the hall to see very tired fifth year students already reciting very loudly for their OWLs, now with much more anxiety fills my body, and I'm more not ready for it, at all.

We all look at each other with every nerves in our body shaking and on edge, before taking our food into our transformed small handkerchief and went out to the ground to eat. But even when we got there, they were still so many  chattering students also scattered all over the place.

And I'm pretty sure peaceful courtyards might also have students scattering around. 

Some with their books in their laps while they eat and recite, some lying onto the ground as they answer while their friends quiz them, some doing wand movements and practicing charms after charms and some, some just doesn't care to even recite.

Tsk! Waste of space.

I waved at the trio along the way where Ron who has his fingers in his ear, his lips moving soundlessly and Hermione became so agitated that she accidentally hit Harry who was quizzing her, in the nose with the sharp corner of the book, after having snatched it back in order to check her answers and Marie who was also reciting while rocking back and forth with some other friends of her.

We all walk down to the black lake to where we usually sit but it was taken by the other Ravenclaw students. Usually Daphne or Pansy would threaten them to move but since we have more other things to worry about, we move further down to a tree where not too much people were around.

We all sat down in the shade under the tree when Theo said he rather die than in the sun and burn his bloody skin off. To be honest, no one wants that. 

We practice every charms that we were taught and think of at the moment, while repeating words and lines as we eat our breakfast. While Greg also made some theories about about what McGonagall would do this time with our tests.

"You reckon she'll give us the "special" quill like she gave us in first year?" he asks as he practice some charms.

"I don't hope she does cause if I won't be able to cheat." Blaise shrugs, getting a slap on the chest by me, to which he dramatically coughs and lay down, pretending to die with his tongue sticking out of his mouth.

"Okay, I didn't hit you that hard." I laugh, pulling him back up by his hand, "Think about passing these OWLs before you even think about dying, Zabini. I will do it for you myself when you're ready." I winked at him, leaving him acting shook before I turn back to Greg.

"She did that when you lots were just eleven?" I question and he nods.

"Yeap, it was kinda insulting that she did it." Theo chuckles, who had Daphne laying down on his lap as she reads her notes, "As if she didn't trust us. I mean we were just eleven years old. What does she thinks we were gonna do?" he scoffs with a smirk, "Bring out a whole cheat parchment and write down answers?" he rolls his eyes as he shakes his head.

"Merlin, you took that too personal." Pansy chuckles from beside me as she shows Vincent some wand movements with a book opened on the grass between them, "And yes, an Anti-Cheating charm will be applied to our papers and maybe into our inks too. Theo and Blaise, dramatic like they always are." she giggles, shaking her head as she tucks her hair behind her ear.

I took a glance at Blaise who got red in the face and smiled before looking back down at his book.

"Okay, enough talking and focus what we have to do." Daphne says seriously, "This is very serious for all of us."