Ever Forgive You / Twenty - Seven

HELA'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last night, me and the girls gossiped all about the juicy drama that happened at the ball and didn't sleep all night until 3 AM when I told them to.

It was actually fun and I didn't felt sad at all about what he did. Of course, it took some self control and tried my best not to think about it. 

I was twisting and turning around in my bed while everyone in the room was asleep. I just couldn't stop my mind wander around in this room fill with silence with some soft snores coming from Pansy.

"Everything I've been doing, it was just for a bet. It was just a bet. Nothing was real."

~~~~~~~~~

On Boxing Day, everyone woke up late and tired. But at least I was feeling happy and warm inside and didn't let what Draco did bother me. I let it go and act like it never happened but it doesn't mean I will be forgiving him any time soon. 

It's a distraction but I couldn't care less at this point.

I took a hot shower and put on some warm clothes. I didn't realize it until now I'm looking myself in the mirror; I'm still wearing the necklace that the anonymous person sent me.

It's quite beautiful actually. 

Looks like someone actually fancies me

I sigh at the thought as I look at the necklace reflection in the mirror while I brush my hair and do my make up.

Pansy and Daphne woke up late and groggy like I did. They only get out of their bed when I told them that breakfast will be gone and there will be no coffee.

Works every time.

And at the same time we have been ignoring loads of our homework so we have finish while we're still on Christmas break or we will turn in toads by McGonagall.

At breakfast, it wasn't that hard to ignore Draco even though he was staring at me the whole time, not even touching his food. He was frowning the whole time like I'm gonna turn into a troll any second. 

"Hela, how are you?" Marie came from behind and hug me tight as she asks me but throwing a glare at Draco at the same time.

"I'm feeling better." I hug her back, smiling, "Thanks to these two." I chuckle, nodding at Pansy and Daphne who smile at us before going back to talk to each other. 

"I have some hot tea to spill." I whisper in her ear.

Her eyes widen in surprise and she also whispers in my ears to which I smile back in delight.

"Brilliant, I do too."

"So tell me, what do you have plan for today?" she asks as she sits down next to me in an empty seat.

"Not too much, just have to go to the library with the girls to do some works and study for a bit." I explain as I take out my schedule and checks, "And after that..., nothing. I'm free." I grin as I look at her.

"Brilliant!" her face lit up, "We can meet at our usual spot at the black lake and there," she gets up, taking a sausage from my plate in one hand and flattening her skirt in the other, "you can tell me everything and I will tell you everything." she puts out as she take a bit of the sausage, "Is that okay?"

"It's better than okay." I laugh, "See you soon then." I giggle as she throws another death glance at Draco before walking off, waving her hands at me.

I ate my breakfast quickly before I take off to the library first, telling the girls to come when they're finished cause I can't stand the staring from Draco anymore. I stroll to the library as I talk to the golden trio and Luna along the way since we're all going the same path.