"Wha- Why are you guys here?!" It was delinquents that follow your brothers. "I thought Ran and Rin gathered everyone to fight!"

"They ordered us to follow you in case anyone goes after you." One of them responds. "They didn't want to risk anything happening to you again."

"This Ran and Rin you mentioned, are they the two boys who were with you during Christmas?" Taiju questions you.

"Yup, that's them."

"You're still with them?" Baji asks.

"Yeah, I'm still with them. Plus we're siblings legally now."

"Huh?! How di-"

"Another time perhaps!" You interrupted him. You turn back to the 3.
"I'm heading towards the fight, so protect me there."

"They told us to stop you from going if you decided to sneak to the battle." The other says as they approach you. "Sorry (Y/n)."

"Tch." Taiju and Baji block them from you. "If she said she's going, then let her be. Unless you wanna fight me to get to her?"

"Not just him, Baji Keisuke has risen from the dead!"

They tremble a bit from the two.

You poked your head from the side. "There you have it. You can let me go and protect me there if you want. Or fight these two and most likely lose, but I'm going either way."

"So what'll it be?" Taiju grins maniacally at them.

"Fine! We'll follow you! We just needed to do all this so we can tell them we tried." They said. They hop back onto their bikes. "Let's get going!"

The rest of you get back on. As you're about to start the engine, one of the delinquents drives up to your side.

"It's nice seeing you again, (Y/n)." He smiles at you before driving off.

That's right. Ever since you chose to leave the delinquent world and live in peace, they decide to keep their distance from you to avoid bringing any of their drama to you.

With the other 3 joining you, there's now 6 more people headed for the battle against Kantou Manji.

_________________________________________

You could see the place where the fight is taking place. "We're almost there!" You could see the bikes that everyone left behind. You were looking where you were gonna park it when you noticed Taiju not slowing down. In fact he was speeding up. "Taiju what are you doing?!"

He ignored you as kept driving towards everyone.

"Ahh! (Y/n)! He's gonna beat me for a grand entrance! Go faster!!" Baji yells in your ear.

"Well why not!" Picking up the speed, you followed Taiju. Kantou and Toman members turn towards your direction as they hear you both approach them. They jump out of the way. You swerve around, tires created a circle and stopped, satisfied with that entrance, but Taiju goes further by jumping off of his bike and let it run down a poor unfortunate soul.

"You still holding up Hanagaki!!?"

"Taiju?!" Takemichi yells, completely shocked.

"Mitsuya! This uniform is too small!"

Hakkai is left with his mouth wide open at seeing his brother appear.

Everyone is shocked at seeing Taiju.

"Bah. So much for our entrance." You said to yourself. You turn to Baji to see him baffled by Taiju going a step further.

"Let's go back and make a u turn!" Baji suddenly demands. "We'll make it grander!