Chapter 40

The twins take you to a Ramen shop.

"We're here!" He motion for us to enter. Walking in, you see the former gang. They all greet you cheerfully and hesitantly towards Ran and Rindou.

"Some welcome~" Ran says noticing the awkward mood.

"Like I said, I invited (Y/n). Now go sit."

Emma was also there with Draken and she waved to us to sit beside them.

"Hey (Y/n)! How was your date?"

"It was nice. It was short since Haru had other plans beforehand. I ran into Smiley and Angry afterwards." As you and Emma chat, Takemichi and Hina also show up.

"Now that you're all here, the Ramen will be served." Smiley announced.

"Do you guys own this place?" You hear Rindou ask.

"Nah, they're part-timers here." Mitsuya answers as he looks into his bowl of Ramen.

"We've been regulars here for years, so the owners knows us." Angry puts your bowls before you. "We asked them for this favor and they agreed."

"These look delicious!"

"There's no poison in ours, right?" Ran teasingly questioned Angry.

"Eat and find out."

"Oh, is this pay back for making you cry~?"

"No. I got revenge by knocking you guys out, remember?"

"Oh?" You were told what happened during the fight with Tenjiku, but Ran and Rindou failed to mention this part.

"Do continue Angry." You wanted to hear more of this.

Before Angry said anything, Rindou spoke up, "That's not necessary!" He picked up the chopsticks. "Thanks for the meal." Ran also choosing to remain silent began eating. Shrugging your shoulders, you started to eat. You'll hear about it one way or another.

Time pass by as you all ate and to your surprise, Ran and Rindou got somewhat along with the rest of the guys. Some of your brothers remarks pisses some of them off, but they choose to keep things peaceful.

As you were about to leave, Mitsuya walks up to Ran and Rindou.

"Do you guys mind doing me a favor?"

"Oh? Depends." Ran said with slight surprise. Seeing as he bonked Mitsuya's head in the past.

"I'm working on some designs, you both are ideal models."

"Wha-!..... Taka-chan?!" Hakkai shouts. "He smacked you in the head! Don't ask them!"

That thought has passed through your mind at some point. Ran and Rindou are tall and attractive, they could be Models. You turn to them and you see them contemplating the idea.

Coming to an agreement, they accept Mitsuya's offer. "Yeah sure. Just don't dress us up in lame clothing."

"I won't." They shake hands to seal the deal.

"Hey, I'll be going home with you." You turn to Emma as she's pushed by Draken.

"I have to stop by somewhere. I leave her in your care." Draken says as he kisses Emma goodbye. She has a glow to her ever since she and Draken got together. Her long time crush is her boyfriend but you know her being with Draken reminds her of Mikey. There's not much you can comfort Emma about that except be there for her whenever she needs a shoulder to cry on.

As you two wait for Ran and Rindou to finish up with Mitsuya, your eyes wander around until you see Rindou eyes secretly glancing at Emma. You look to Emma who's casually looking at her painted nails then towards Rin who has a bit of a blush.