Chapter 13

You three made your way to a junk car and sat down. You turned towards the guys your brothers brought with them. He said you never know when something will go wrong, so he brought them for protection. Just in case. "Yikes, I can totally feel them staring at me." You shivered when you felt almost everyone's gazes towards you.

"I'm just waiting for someone to make the mistake to approach you." Rin said cracking his knuckles. You can hear many mumbling to each other, some about you with the Haitani brothers and others about the fight. You straighten up, crossed your legs and sat in a confident, demanding pose because you're a Queen. Ran saw you and smiled. He knew he shouldn't be worried for you, you can handle yourself. Finally you see Tokyo Manji Gang arrive, all of them ready for the fight.

"There's your ex best friend, he's looking a little crazy." Rin said teasingly.
Guiding your eyes towards Mikey and see that he is indeed angry. He hasn't seen you yet and you're not sure how you'll react if he does.

"Ah. You've been spotted." Ran said pointing towards Toman. You looked and see that the members have seen you, all with shocked expressions.

"Heh, they definitely look shocked." Rin said, finding this amusing. Amidst all the Toman members you see Haruchiyo looking at you. He bows lightly to you, somewhat startled you bow back. He was a mystery to you ever since you were kids, but he never hurt you so you held no hate for him.

~Mikey's POV~

Mikey while waiting for Valhalla to show up, he heard his group mentioned (y/n)'s name and looked towards their direction. "(Y/n)?" He mumbled to himself. What are you doing here? Wait that's Ran and Rindou Haitani. Why are you with them? He had a look of confusion, hurt and regret on his face. I see her looking at me, not one hint of warmth in her eyes. Not for me.

~End of POV~

You held a long stare towards Mikey. Just looking at him used to make you happy but not anymore. "I feel nothing..." you said. Ran and Rindou heard you and smiled. As you looked over Toman again you noticed a certain someone not there. Where's Baji? You thought. You felt a Tap on your shoulder and you turned to Ran.

~Ran's POV~

I'm getting kind of bored just waiting. What can I do to amuse myself. I looked around and see Mikey looking towards my cute sister again. I know she's cute, I have a cute brother too. You don't deserve (y/n) though. Now, how can I annoy you Invincible Mikey. "I know what to do." I turned to (y/n) and tap her shoulder. "Can I braid your hair while we wait?"

"Sure!" She said happily. I turned properly and start making her braids like mine. My eyes go towards Mikey and I see that he is giving me a death glare. I smirk back at him, making him angrier. Out of the corner of my eye I see Rin looking back and forth between Mikey and I and begins braiding (y/n)'s hair on his side. Nice assist Rin! I tell him mentally.

"Thanks you two!" She gave us a bright smile. Bet Mikey is seething with rage. I hold a fist to Rindou and he returns it on a job well done. Then I see Valhalla arrive.

~wrote this kinda quick before going to sleep. Goodnight!~