Chapter 10

~Mikey's POV~

Only two days have passed since I told (Y/n) to leave. I still can't believe that our friendship is over between us, but why did she say that. I'm still mad about her accusing everyone but I have to talk to her again about it now that I've cleared my mind. Mikey rode his bike to (y/n)'s house to talk. "Thank God the lights are still on." He had gotten there almost at 10pm. He got off and walked to the door and knocked. The door opened to (y/n)'s older brother Sora.

"You're Mikey right?" You nodded. "What do you want."

"Is (Y/n) here, I gotta talk to her."

"....who?" Sora said. My eyes went wide, what does he mean "who", (y/n) Is his sister.

"(Y/n) your sister."

"Ohh! Her. Yeah she doesn't live here anymore." Sora said smiling

~A/N: I type these during my breaks at work or before going to sleep. So pardon me for any mistakes cuz I'm either frustrated/sore/tired or sleepy. I do go back and edit though!~

"What do you mean? Did she move in with a relative or something." I questioned him. He just shrugged his shoulders not even caring.

"I don't know and I don't care. We never considered her family. But why are you surprised?" He looked at me with such uncaring eyes. "She must have told you how she was treated here." She never told me. So if what she told me was true about my gang and here at her home, then she was constantly surrounded by people who hated her. "So do you need anything else?" I just shook my head and the door was closed on me.

"What have I done to you..."

~End of Mikey's POV~

One month has passed since (y/n) stayed with the Haitani brothers and she had a smile everyday. Since she'll be seen by others with them, they believe she should train to fight better in case anyone wants to hurt her.

"Come on sis. It's for your safety. " Rindou said crouching down next to you. You were laying on the ground panting heavily.

"A break won't kill me." You panted between your words. For the month you've been with them has been somewhat brutal from all the training you did. They jam packed many training sessions everyday so you improved significantly, but there's one thing that your brothers can't help you one, your period. Mother nature calls for you yet again, luckily for you it's irregular so you rarely get it. The times you do though, it's a whole other pain and you can never know when it'll start due to its irregularity. You used the remaining money to buy feminine hygiene products and snacks to calm your cravings and mood swings. Ran and Rindou beat up others and take their money to buy food and other necessities. "Being a girl stinks. They assume I'll be defenseless so I gotta train to protect myself."

"Yeah well that's life for you." Rindou said standing up. "Fine, we'll end for today."  You sat up right away, excited.

"I heard there's going to be a festival soon, can we go."

"Sure. We'll tell him when he gets back." He turned to look at you. "Let's go make some money in the meantime." With that you both went out to fight some delinquents with money. Another month passed and soon it was the day of the festival.

~Short chapter, lowkey didn't know what to write.~