Special Chapter!-

~This idea just popped into my head while I was at work, just a "fun" bonus chapter in a future timeline. Will continue the main story later~

It's been 10 years since (y/n) has died. Not a day goes by that I don't miss her. Her rosy cheeks whenever she glanced my way, her smile that can cure all the sadness and trauma in the world...how I miss it...She stayed 17 while I had to keep on growing older without her. A first love can't be forgotten...She'll always be my first and my last.
Tapping my foot, I wait in a very old abandoned building.

"Tsk. Those damn Haitani brothers are taking their time." My hand twitches from my withdrawal of pills that I became addicted to. It's the only thing that can take away the pain of (y/n) not being here anymore. I perk up when I hear two pairs of footsteps approaching. "Took ya long enough." In come Ran and Rindou Haitani.

"Sorry, we had to stop by somewhere first." Ran said in a unusual serious tone. A scent of incense lingers around them.

"Anyways, why did we meet up here?" I asked them as I looked around.

"This place..." Ran starts to say. "This is where we first took (Y/n) after finding her." My eyes widen. "Also the place where she became our sister. This place is special."

(Y/n) has been here before. Although many years ago, she was here at some point.

"Are you sure about this Sanzu?" I look to Rindou when he questioned me. "You're known as the Loyal Mad Dog. You've always been loyal to Mikey." I see where he's going. "We have our reasons to kill him, but Can you kill him?" Yes. At one point I was loyal to Mikey, I even killed Mucho who i saw as an older brother after he got released. After Mikey killed (y/n), I wanted to kill him but decided against it. I had planned to fake being loyal and wait until a perfect opportunity.

A few months ago I was thinking how and where I can execute my plan when Ran and Rindou found out. I was about to kill them to keep my plans a secret but they said they wanted Mikey dead too. Ever since then we had been secretly meeting up whenever we can and plan everything out.

"Mikey....I need to end him." I look straight into Rindou's eyes. He smiles,

"Can't believe our dear sister loved you." I was ready to throw an insult but Rindou kept going. "I can't believe it, but she did and I trust her decisions. You kept her in your mind and heart all these years."

What the hell! Why is he saying all these emotional crap for?! I feel my face heat up and I turn around, letting my back face them.

"As much as I would've hated it, I would've loved seeing (Y/n) in a bride dress. Takado, Ran and I would've all fought each other to see who would've walk her down the aisle."

It got silent for a moment and I glanced back to see Rindou with his head down and Ran patting his head. Ran's eyes held many emotions as he looked at his brother. Despite not being blood related with (Y/n), they truly cared for her. Most likely the reason they gave me shit these past years because I was with their sister. That's right. It's not just (Y/n) that they want to avenge, but also for their adoptive father, Munechika Takado. Mikey killed him because he was keeping (Y/n) away from him after (Y/n) said Mikey had lost his way and became a monster. Takado was killed in front of (Y/n) and then Mikey proceeded to kill her. I had the unfortunate luck to see the aftermath and find their bloody corpses. I only saw who they were killed by when I saw security footage from their home.

I feel a hand on my shoulder, jolting me away from the memories. "We should get moving." Ran alerted me. "Mikey should be arriving to our planned location." I nod, focus my mind on the plan. We all grab our guns as we get into the car and head off to kill our boss. We can sneak in far because we're executives but after Mikey is dead, we won't know what will happen to us.

"Don't just kill him yourself, we deserve some our part in this too." Rindou says. I nod, as much as I want to do it myself, they also need to avenge (Y/n) and their father.

"As long as Mikey is dead by tonight, it doesn't matter whether we live or die." Ran says encouragingly. Rindou and I both nod at him. I didn't plan on living any longer after finishing this plan. I want to be with (Y/n) again.

Then there I see it, the location where all three of us will finally settle this.
(Y/n)...I'll see you soon. I swear it!

***This is not part of the main story.
***This idea popped in my head while I was extremely busy at work and I had to quickly write it down on a napkin or I would've forgot 😅