Chapter 32

February 22

Takado told me he's gathering what he can so he can be our legal guardian. He reassured me that he can still be Ran's and Rindou's legal parent even if they are 18 already. Even knowing they'll be someone's children, Ran and Rindou left for their new gang. Being left alone I got really bored so I decided to wander around.

"?" I look ahead to see a gravesite. "That's where Shinichiro was..." you felt gloomy thinking about him and how he died. "It's been a while, I guess it's time for a visit." You began to walk and made your way closer to the graveyard.
"Is that Emma and Takemichi?" Wanting to be slightly mischievous, you decided to sneak up to them.

"?!" Then further down from them you see two people on a motorcycle who's face you can't see and one of them with a bat approaching them. You start running towards them.

Please! Let me make it on time!

~Takemichi's Pov~

Emma just told me that she'll always be there to support Mikey. A person who understands Mikey and always supports him. It's been Emma all along, hasn't it?

"Wait..." Future Mikey fell into darkness. He suffered even when Emma was there for him?

"Wanna drink anything?" Emma interrupts my thoughts.

"Ah sure.." !!! "Is Emma even around in the future?"

VVRRMM!

"EMMA! TAKEMICHI! LOOK OUT!" I turn back to see (y/n) running towards us.

(Y/n)?

I look where the motor sound comes from and I see Kisaki in the back with a bat! "Kisaki?!" Suddenly Kisaki zooms past me and I duck down.
...

"Huh?...what happened...?" I turn around and I see both Emma and (Y/n) on the ground.
"Emma..? (Y/n)..?"
Did Kisaki just..Attack them?! Just to make Mikey fall?! He went as far as this?! Even when I saved Draken and Kazutora, and Baji saved by (Y/n)! Even when Kisaki was fired from Toman, even when I saved Taiju! Even after all of that, nothing has changed! And now this!

"Emma! (Y/n)! Please wake up! If you die in the past, I can't save you!"

"Takemichi..." through my tears I see (Y/n)'s mouth calling me.

"Emma?...(y/n)..?" I turn around to see Mikey.

"I'm sorry Mikey! I.."

"What happened?"

"A bike suddenly came and hit them! It was Kisaki..." Mikey goes in front of me and crouches.

"Takemitchy. Get her up here." I pull Emma on his back and I carry (y/n).

"Takemichi..." I hear (y/n) calling me again.

"We're getting you two to the hospital!"

"run...my dad works..in the hospital..."

"Mikey! We have to run!" Both of us began to run to the hospital. Please! Hang on!

"Mikey...?"

I see Emma regain consciousness a bit.

"Emma!"

"Huh?...I can't...move my body.."

"emma..stay awake.." (y/n) says to her.

"(Y/n)...it's been...a while.." Emma smiles softly at her.

"emma don't...talk.."

"You tried...to save me..thank you.."

"We're almost there! Mikey! We're almost at the hospital!"

"Mikey.. if anything...happens to me.."

"Heh, you idiot, you'll be fine. We're almost there. Just hang on a bit more, please?"