Chapter 21

~I be reading all of y'alls comments and they have me dying. Especially about Shinichiro and Draken 💀💀😂~

You wake up to an alarm ringing loud. You and your brothers all groan at the sound for waking you up.

"Get up you brats, it's 7 am." You hear Takado say. You cover you face with the blanket. "I have to get to work, so get up." He sees none of you bother to get up so he grabs the blanket and pulls it away. Even without blankets you all stay put. Takado sighs,

"You leave me no choice." He pulls up his phone and calls someone. "Hey Kyogoku." Both Ran's and Rindou's body flinch when they hear the name. "Do you still have pictures of the Haitani brothers when they first arrived at the hospital?" Ran and Rindou got up fast and charged straight to Takado. He quickly hung up the phone. "You see, that wasn't so hard." He hands them unopened toothbrushes for them.
You take out your phone and quickly text Takado to send you the pictures. He laughs as he sees your text and nods and tosses you your toothbrush.
After getting ready you all left Takado and thanked him for letting you stay the night and began to walk around.

"Hey (y/n)?" You turned to Ran. He smirks, "someone told me a piece of info that there's gonna be a confrontation with some Toman members against Taiju."

"Okay....?" you said not knowing where he was going with this.

"He's asking us if we want to watch for fun." He finishes. You ponder on whether you should go or not.

"Let's go sis!" Rin encourages you. Seeing his eyes sparkle, you gave in to the pressure.

"Okay" you answered. Rindou cheered, excited for the fight. "When will it happen?"

"Tonight at a church." You nod and sigh. You tighten your grip on your hand and realized you are holding something. You looked down and see to gifts.

"Pfft! Hahaha.." you began to laugh. "Oh my goodness. I almost forgot I had presents for you two." You hand them their presents. "It's not much but I wanted to make you something myself. The plushies I had someone make them for me." Both Ran and Rindou smiled when they seen the handkerchiefs and plushie of themselves. You saw something sparkle by Rindou's eye.
"Are you crying?!" You gasped, pointing at Rindou. He whips his head in a different direction quickly.

"No the fuck I'm not!" He rubs his eyes. "There was dust." Ran laughs and messes with Rins hair.

"Thank you. You took your time to learn something new for us. I appreciate it." Ran thanks you lovingly ruffles your hair. You three were enjoying walking around when you decided to rest at a bench. "I'll go get us drinks, you rest up." You nod at him and Rindou gets up to go with him.

"I'll go to, I wanna see what options they got." Ran looks back at you,

"I'm fine, I'm not that weak." You reassure him, flexing your non existing bulging muscles. You were lost in thought as you waited. Last year you spent Christmas trying to participate in the dinner with your family but they asked you to go back to your room. I had to wait until they were done eating to go down and get food for myself. Seriously, was it so wrong to be with them during the holidays!?

"I can't believe I spent years trying to get them to accept me." You began to voice out your thoughts. "Tch, what a waste."

"Oh! Is that you (Y/n)?" You looked up to see who called your name. "Aww are you here by yourself?"

"Aoi." It was your step-sister. She snickers seeing you alone. "What I do and who I'm with doesn't concern you." You said sternly.

"Well I'm here with MY father and brothers getting a cake for Christmas. They insisted on going with me to help carry other items." She began to boast about the family she took from you.