Chapter 43

A/N: I've been thinking of making 2 endings. A good and bad ending. My twisted mind said to make this fanfic end sad/bad, while a small part of me said to give a happy ending. I'm still thinking about it. I don't know if I'll do it🤔 Nothing guaranteed!!! - BTW I did not mean to make this many chapters 😭 so I'm making them slightly more longer, therefore slower updates!
--------------------

"I've come for you, (Y/n)."

Mikey starts walking towards you.

"Mikey, stop." You back away slowly.

"I'm in love with you."

Just as he was about to reach out for you, your dad yells out.

"Get away from her!"

Mikey turns a bit to glare at your dad.

"I'm here for (Y/n). Stay out of this."

Takado quickly runs to your side and shields you.

"You're not taking my daughter anywhere!"

Just as you were about to pull your dad back to put some distance between him and Mikey, he was suddenly kicked away from you.

"DAD!!" You cry out. You run to his side and check on him, scared that one kick could end him. "He's alive..." you sigh in relief.

"Mikey! What the fuck is wrong with you?!!"

"He got in the way." He holds his hand out to you. "I love you, (Y/n). Be by my side again."

"Thats not love, it's obsession. If you truly loved me, you wouldn't have harmed my dad!"

Your arm was grabbed weakly by your dad. "Run away..take Emma and go.."

"What's your answer, (Y/n)?"

You gave Mikey the hardest glare you could. "Like I'd ever go with you, ASSHOLE!" Mikey approaches you. You're prepared for his kick, so when he does attempts to kick you, you roll away on time.

"What a pity.."

You expected him to chase after you, but he doesn't. He picks up your dad by his shirt.

"I rather you kill me than take (Y/n) away." He then spits on Mikey's face. Just like he does to Takemichi that night, he starts punching him repeatedly.

"Leave him alone!!" You don't stay rooted to your spot and try to pull your psycho ex friend off your dad. Mikey starts elbowing you to get you off.

"If I can't have you, then I'll end both of you right here."

Fuck! This fucker is strong!

You don't try to stop pulling him away from your beaten up dad despite the the bruises forming on your face because if you let go or run away, your dad will die! Your yells for Mikey to let go of your father brought the other person remaining in the house closer to you.

"...Mikey...?"

A voice suddenly breaks through. Mikey stops whats he's doing and turns to the owner of the voice.

"Emma!" You call out to her. A horrified expression is plastered on her face.

"What are you doing?" Her voice trembles at the sight she's seeing.

"......." Mikey doesn't respond and even hesitates a bit in his movement. You use that opportunity to completely pull him off of your dad and german suplex him. You pull your dad with whatever strength you have on your back and drag him towards Emma.

"Is he.."

"He's barely conscious. We need to get him to the hospital!" You turn over to Mikey and see him walking out of the house.