FINAL UPDATE

Hi everyone! This is the end of 'I am Iron-Man'. Thank you so much for reading this story throughout the very end of it. It is hard to believe that I spent almost two years working on it! I have started this story on November 1, 2020 and now, I am kind of happy and a little bit sad that I completed this story, mostly because it is one of the stories that I am very proud to see it grow over the past two years.

I have been thinking about this for some time, but I am finally considering writing a sequel to this story. I thought about doing something that included the multi-universe that the most recent Marvel movies introduced, but what do you guys think?

I am not going to work on the sequel right now because I have other projects that I want to complete or start, but if you guys want me to write a sequel, then I will add it to the list!

Anyways, thank you so much for supporting this story. I have to admit that there were somethings that I probably could have done better. I could have added more of the other characters' POVS instead of it just being Tony's POV or just added some dialogue for the other characters, and I could have written the final battle with a little bit more detail. If you can tell, I am not that good at writing battle scenes. But overall, I am really proud of this story and it is one of the longest projects that I have ever written and worked on.

Hope all of you enjoyed 'I am Iron-Man' and, hopefully, a sequel will take place in the future. Goodbye!