Chapter 68

Clint Barton's POV

After we all came back to the compound, Yelena signed the acts and became an official member of the New Avengers. She was placed into Carol's team, then we were released to do whatever we wanted until tomorrow because that is when we had to go back to training.

I decided that the best way to spend time on my free day was to spend it with my pregnant fiancée, and of course, the about to be newest addition to the family. I hope that Laura and I can finally agree on the name of our little one.

"So, how was the mission?"

"It was successful. Turns out that Dreykov, the guy that I thought Romanov and I killed on our first mission, was still alive and the Red Room was still operational in secret"

"Really? I read about that mission in your file"

"I know, so the team and I worked with Yelena Belova, one of the Black Widows in the Red Room, and we took down the Red Room and had Dreykov arrested, but the Russian government had him instantly killed, so he won't be a threat anymore"

"That's great. What about Yelena? And the other Black Widows?"

"One of the victims of Dreykov, who also happens to be Dreykov's daughter, named Antonia Dreykov started a rehabilitation and therapy program for all of the victims, so they would be able to be returned back into society. As for Yelena, Tony worked out a visa for her with the U.N Committee and she became an official member of the New Avengers. Also, Yelena might have hinted that some of the other Black Widows wanted to become New Avengers, so she might be working out a deal with the Russian government and the UN, but I don't know if that is true or not. But if that is the case, then we might have some newer members to the team"

"Well, I'm glad that you were able to help all of those girls and destroy that place once and for all"

"Me too. And speaking of newer members to the team, how is our newest member?"

"The baby is fine. But I think that we might need to make a doctor's appointment soon. Because it has been about 10 weeks"

"Of course. I will set up an appointment right now"

"Before you do that, I want you to know that I may have came up with some more names for the baby"

"Really? When?"

"While you were gone for your mission, most of the kids were interested in the baby, and they helped me decide some more names"

"So, does that mean if the baby is a boy, then he won't be named 'Clint Jr.'?"

"Clint, that name was never even considered in the first place. I am not having my first child be named 'Clint Jr.' if it is a boy"

"Fine, you are the one giving birth, not me"

"So, do you want to hear the names or not?"

"Sure, what do you have?"

"Well, if it is a girl: Lydia, Emma, Zoe, Maya, Skylar, Jennifer, Allison, Jessica, Taylor, Caroline, Hailey, and Lila"

"Ok, those are some nice names if we had a girl"

"And if it is a boy: Elijah, Connor, Evan, Scott, Chris, Liam, Noah, Benjamin, Daniel, James, Cooper, Michael, Tony, and Levi"

"Wait? Isn't Scott one of the names of the Young X-men members? And Ant-Man? And why is Tony's name in the category? And so is Jessica's? Our baby can be named after them, but not me?"

"I know, but Scott is a pretty nice name, you have to admit that. And Tony saved my life when he sent his suit out to rescue me when I was on my SHIELD mission, so I thought that it would be nice if our baby was named after him. Or at least one of our kids if you want to have more than one"

"Well... I guess that I can't argue with that, especially since Jessica saved me from Ross, along with the Vision. But regardless, we still have a lot of names to choose from"

"I know, but for now, let's just focus on the appointment, then we can finally see our baby for the first time"

"You don't have to tell me twice. But the thing is that I don't really know the best doctor for an ultrasound"

"Well, I think that I might know someone. We have been great friends when I worked for SHIELD. I think that he mentioned that he worked on ultrasounds and that his office was somewhere near Midtown. I think that I kept his phone number somewhere"

"That would be great if you kept that number". She stood up from the couch and looked around the apartment for the number, then she gave it to me and I dialed it into the phone. "Alright, we are good to go for tomorrow at 4:00 pm"

"Perfect. Looks like anything is coming together"

"Yeah, I can't wait for the big day where I finally get to marry you"

"Neither can I"

"I want to show you something. I was going to wait until after the marriage ceremony, but today just seems like the perfect day to do it"

"What is it, Clint?"

"Well, I can't tell you. That will ruin the surprise"

"Clint- -"

"Just close your eyes. Trust me, you will love it"

"Ok". She closed her eyes, then I led her to the car and started to drive toward the place. "Where are you taking me? I know that we are in the car"

"Just trust me. You will really love this place"

"Ok, if you are so certain about that". She will really love this place. I know that she always wanted a place like this.