Chapter 36

Tony's POV

I was working on my new iron-suit until Friday alerted me that Rogers, Romanov and Maximoff were bothering Clint and Jessica. She suggested that I should watch the surveillance video of them. Even though I was hesitant, I still watched it, and I'm so happy that I did. I swear that I have never laughed so much and so hard in my life.

"Oh, Friday, you have to save that video on file for me", I requested while still laughing.

"Already taken care of that, Boss. I saved it with the other surveillance videos of the rogues being called out on their entitlement and hypocrisy"

Then, I started to have an idea. "How many surveillance videos?", I asked with a evil-like smirk forming across my face.

(Later that night)

"So, I'm sure that most of you have questions on why I have called all of the team members to meet in the living room tonight"

"Well, it was last minute and unexpected, but I shouldn't be surprised by that, but sure, I guess that I still have some questions", Jessica stated.

"Well, I noticed that some of the team members had some encounters with the rogue Avengers, not good or friendly encounters, by the way"

"You can say that again", Ethan retorted.

"Exactly, so Friday managed to have all of the surveillance footages of those encounters and I put all of them together and make a short movie for everyone to watch"

"Oh my gosh, Tony", Rhodey laughed as he put his head in his hands, trying hard not to laugh.

"So, what do you the rest of you think? Do you want to watch the video?"

"Well. Why not? I think everyone deserves a break from training and try to have their nerves calmed down from dealing with the rogues"

"For once, I agree with you, Jess", Clint commented.

"Alright, so is everyone in?"

"Yeah, I know that I'm in". Everyone else agreed to her statement. "Well, looks like the majority agrees with me, so turn on the movie, Tony!". I told Friday to start the compilation, and after the compilation, everyone started laughing or feeling embarrassed.

"Ethan, you looked like you're about to burst a vein", Jessica commented while laughing.

"So, did you! I loved how you called out their actions during the SHIELD information dump incident"

"Well, someone had to. They killed innocent agents and families and put others in danger, and they didn't seemed to feel any remorse for their actions, at least, Rogers didn't seemed to feel any remorse for his actions. I don't know about Wilson since he wasn't there or Romanov since she didn't say much"

"Well, I may not be an expert on reading spies, but maybe she was considering her actions"

Ethan had a good point. Even though Romanov doesn't show much emotion, she did seemed to be taking Jessica's words into consideration, at least that's what the surveillance video showed.

"Well, I know that they're no hope for Rogers and Maximoff, but maybe the rest of the rogues could be changed"

"Yeah, if Scott was able to change his mind and sign the acts, then maybe the others would"

"Actually, Sam and Barnes might be the only people who I think would sign the acts. I know that Sam has been rethinking his actions during the press conference". To be honest, I forgot that Bug-boy was here.

"Really? You guys watched the press conference?"

"Yeah, they told me when they returned to the compound, but of course, Rogers thought that I was trying to defame them in the conference"

"Yeah, and we only watched it because everyone thought that you were going to get us pardoned and bring us back"

"Honestly, I'm not surprised"

"Also, I'm sorry about the fight at that airport, I seriously didn't know what I was getting myself into, speaking of the airport, sorry about knocking you out of the air when I went huge, Spider-kid"

"It's Spider-Man, but apology accepted"

"Right, Spider-Man. Also, sorry for your injuries at Siberia when Jessica revealed that fight in that bunker, I was shocked, I didn't think Rogers would do that, especially to his own teammate"

"Don't apologize for that, you didn't know about that incident because I'm certain that Rogers didn't tell you the whole truth"

"Yeah, all he said was that you attacked them for no reason and they were forced to restrain you and he said that you left that bunker unharmed, but he never mentioned that he put a shield through your chest, which caused you to die on the operating table four times"

"Well, in Rogers' defense, he didn't know that I died four times on the operating table"

"Maybe, but he should've known that shoving a metal shield into someone's chest could cause serious life-threatening injuries, especially if the person has a serious heart condition"

"Seriously?!", the talking raccoon commented. "No offense, but how are you still alive?"

"I have to agree with the raccoon, how are you still alive?"

"Well, it's kind of a long, weird and complicated story"

"You might as well tell them, Tony, I know that sooner or later they'll find out"

"Well, fine. I'll tell everyone, but it's not exactly a fun and heartwarming story". So, I started to explain what happened after Rogers left me in the bunker. I told them three days after Rogers left in the bunker that the infinity stones saved me, at least my spiritual body from the bunker while Jessica and Vision saved my physical body. Then, I explained how the infinity stones gifted me with their powers to help fight some threat approaching Earth in order to find all of them and use them to destroy half of the universe, which was the main reason on why I improved and revised the accords and created the New Avengers. Then, mentioned the Extremis that was put into my body in order to survive as well. "So, that's pretty much the story. Any questions?"

"So, you mean to tell us that this jerk left you in a bunker for three days, where you almost froze to death, then you were saved by a bunch of magical stones, who gave you all of their powers, then you were given a bag of medication that also gave you powers because you almost died four times, and now you're basically the key to saving the universe from chaos and destruction?"

"Yeah, pretty much"

"Wow, it sucks to be you"

"Well, it kind of the story of my life, so I should be used to it by now"

"You can say that again, Tony"

"Anyway, I need to go back down into the labs, so I can finish my suit, so I'll see you all tomorrow"

"Alright, goodbye, Tony. Unlike you, I need all of my hours of sleep". She just couldn't help herself, could she? Well, I guess I can't argue with her on that statement.

Once everyone left, I went back down into the labs and started to finish my suit. I still need to help Barnes with his triggers. Maybe, I'll make time to help him tomorrow. Hopefully Rogers would stay out of the way, but I think that would be very unlikely.