"Okay everyone take 10!" The manager yelled. Everyone scattered away and I slowly moped back to my dressing room to aimlessly check my phone to see if Cara had replied, even though I already know the answer. I opened the door that had Kendall Jenner written across it. The first thing that caught my eye was a huge bouquet of mixed flowers sitting on a little table in the middle of the room. My mind obviously shifted to Cara first, even though anyone could have sent those. I quickly walked towards it my heart beating like crazy. I saw a tiny little white piece of paper stuck in the flowers and I carefully pulled it out.

To my dear Kenny-boo, I fucking love you. OH FUCK YES!!!!!!!!!!!!! My face grew into the biggest smile and I picked up the flowers smelling the freshness of them. I knew it. I knew that Cara never gave up on me. Now the only thing I wonder about is why isn't she answering my texts or calls?

**************************************************

I was back to shooting and getting photographed but this second half of the shoot was so much better than the first. Ever since I got the flowers that Cara sent my mood has lightened up and I have just been so much happier now that I know that Cara is okay, that we are okay. Now it was just me being photographed by myself in a private little spot in the back by a bunch of trees and flowers. My back was facing the camera and I couldn't see the photographer, she was taking back shots for some odd reason.

"Okay perfect just like that", I heard the photographer say. I stood their posing with my back to the camera and letting her take multiple shots.

"Alright now take all of your clothes off", I hear her say behind me.

"Uh wh-" I turned my head to look at the photographer to see if I heard her right, but the photographer was no longer there it was Cara innocently standing behind the camera with a sexy smirk on her lips.

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed and sprinted over to her. I jumped into her arms and through my legs around her hips hugging her so tight that I'm surprised that she could still breath. Cara hugged me back her head softly resting on my shoulder.

"Surprise", She said in her perfect British accent in my ear.

"What are you doing here?" I questioned my body still pumping from the adrenaline. I pulled my head away from her so that we could look eye to eye.

"The weather was bad in North Carolina so shooting was canceled today, so I quickly jetted over here to see you." Cara smiled.

"I love you." I respond leaning in to kiss her, but I remember that we are at a shoot. I look up and past Cara and I notice some people looking at us, one had his cell phone out snapping pictures. Ugh. Cara also turned her head to take a look at what my eyes were focused on. Cara gently set me down, our bodies still close.

"Let's go back to my dressing room", I seductively say and take her hand.

"Oh yeah!" "Why weren't you answering my texts or calls you little bitch!" I exclaim nudging her in the arm.

Cara laughed, "Kenny I wanted this surprise to be the best".

"Yes but that was fucking torture, don't ever do that to me again." I sighed letting go of her hand to unlock the door to my dressing room. Cara closely stood behind me and wrapped both of her arms around me pulling me tightly against her warm body.

"Sorry babe", Cara whispered in my ear. God damn that whisper made me weak, and I got that same warm pooling sensation in my lower half. I finally unlocked the door and threw the keys on the first counter that I saw. I turned around to see Cara already quickly approaching me. Cara thew her arms around my sides and pulled me into a rough hard kiss, she kissed me hungrily, and shut the door behind her with her foot. As we made out I kept pulling her closer and closer to a couch and threw her onto it, I jumped on top of her straddling her. I pulled my shirt off and Cara carefully watched with the sexist look ever on her face.

"I missed you so- m-u-ch", I said to her between kisses.

"I missed you more", Cara smirked and sat up pressing her lips against mine and unlatching my bra. Cara cupped my breasts with both hands as she kept her lips against mine swallowing my deep moans.

Knock Knock

"Fuck." I sighed as Cara sucked on my neck, still cupping my boobs. "Who is it?" I called out, trying so hard not to moan as Cara still rubbed me everywhere.

"The photographer, we still have a shoot to finish!" She yelled back through the door. Cara stopped and pulled back licking her lips.

"Be there in a minute!" I yelled back.

"Well." Cara said staring at my boobs.

"I'll be back, soon."I say standing up and hooking my bra back on and throwing on my shirt.

"I'll be here." Cara smiled and slouched down on the couch making herself comfortable. I smiled and lightly pecked her lips, and then walked out ready to get this shoot over with so I could just spend the rest of this day with Cara already.