Cute

Previous chapter : I was so shocked, really shocked seeing her in a cute hairstyle.

She didn't really looked at us, walking to the refrigerator grabbing a yogurt for herself, and then getting seated.

She gulped, avoiding our stares

She gulped, avoiding our stares. "Are you being cute today?" Suga asked. "No, I'm not." she said, struggling to peel off the yogurt's cover, thanks to her nails.

"Your answer does not match with your hairstyle." Jin said. "He tied them, not me." she pointed at Jimin.

She naturally passed the yogurt to Jimin. "What?" he asked, pretending he didn't understand what she want. "Help. Me. Open. It." she said one word by one word, extra clearly. "Please." she being a polite boss baby.

'So? She's fine now?' I'm glad that she's not awkward with us after knowing our relationship, but I'm jealous of Jimin. "Thank you." She finally taking her first scoop of yogurt after Jimin opened for her.

"So that's why you're in a good mood?" Taehyung asked Jimin. He nodded cutely, "Why are you so cute?!" I reached out wanting to pinch his cheek, but there's still a few cms distant preventing me to do so.

After the peaceful breakfast, she was the first one to stood up, wanting to throw her empty yogurt case.

"wait." Jungkook stopped her, he directly moved his hand, untied the jacket that was around her torso. "Wear it." he said, commanding her to do so. 'Possessive.'

She fulfilled his request, stretching out her arm, letting Jungkook put it on her. After that, he zipped it up, "Done." he smiled, leaned in kisses her forehead.

"Uh

"Uh... Thank you." she escaped to the kitchen.

"OMG she's so cute." Taehyung sounded excited.

For the following days, we're more opened showing our affection to our partner since she knew already. Not like we weren't back then but we do give pecks now to each other. Also not in front of the staffs and dancers, just when we're 8.