Arrival To Korea

The outfit

The outfit

Dec 2016. (Chloe POV)

I'm finally here.

Hi, my name is Jeon Soyeon. English name, Chloe. If you're wondering, I actually left my home. It's supposed to be school holiday season but I'm here in Seoul currently. I'm here to pursue my dream of debuting becoming a K-POP star. I'm 12 years old, fyi.

I was standing alone at the entrance of the airport. Still processing everything, not believing that I'm actually here now and ALONE.

After clearing my thoughts and had a location to go in my mind, I went out to grab a cab. I got in quickly with the help of a friendly driver putting my luggage into his cab. I then told him the place I wanted to head to.

Soon after an hour of ride, the cab stopped in front of a tall building. I paid with the won cash that I changed after landing, and thanked him.

'Excuse me', a voice appeared behind me.

I froze in shock by the deep voice and suddenly come to my sense when someone tap my shoulder. I found myself standing at the entrance of the building with my luggage blocking the way. I quickly moved away while apologising for a few time, 'I'm sorry, very sorry.

I turned as I stepped aside and finally facing the man. He wore a mask, a beanie, black t-shirt and long jeans pants I bowed to him mumbling 'sorry' as I looked at him. He bowed slightly to me.

His hand gestured toward the door, signaled me to go in. I nodded and went in the building after him. Again, I was standing at the hall staring the surrounding. I didn't know what to do or where to head to.

Few seconds passed, I heard voices coming from behind. I turned around to see what's happening, I saw a group of boys walking in. All of them had masks on, some even had hoodie's hood covering their head I bowed to them.

I was completely shock when I recognised one of the boy from that group. It's JIMIN. Yes, the one and only legendary Park Ji Min. I stared at him as they walked toward the man I encountered just now. I head counted them, there's 7 of them. If I'm not wrong then they are BTS.

And yes I'm in Big Hit Entertainment to have my audition. (*Back then 2016, HYBE Label is called Big Hit Ent. And I'm not sure when they started to reject girl trainee, but... this is wattpad... so I'm a write that they broke their own rule to accept the character Chloe)

Now back to the story.
I was still looking at them and I found some of them looking at me too after Taehyung talked to them. I assume the man that talked to me just now is V. Well, I looked awkward as they keep looking at me. I'm in my bare face without any makeup on. 'Is there anything on my face?! Am I too ugly? I thought.

I tied my long black hair up loosely using the hair band from my wrist. Not dare to look back to them.

I then head toward the counter.

(V POV)
I was the first to get down from the van and went to the entrance. I stopped as I saw a girl standing at the entrance not moving. I then spoke up ' Excuse me' while keep an eye at her back. 'Cute' I thought looking at the girl's reaction that keep apologising. I was supposed to stop her telling her it's okay. But I decided to keep quiet because I wanted to listen to the girl's voice.

(BTS POV)
The rest of the members went into the building, walking pass the short girl while chatting. They ignore her when she bowed to them. They went toward Taehyung.

"Who's that?" Jimin asked while nodded his head to the girl's direction.
"I don't know, maybe audition?" Taehyung answered while looking at her.
"I don't think the company will accept her" Suga said sounding uninterested.

"Why? She looked pretty tho, just by looking like this, natural. And she's cute." Taehyung added. Few members looked at her.

"Cute? How do you know?" Jin questioned Taehyung.

Just then Chloe tied her hair up. 'Wow, she look good with her hair tied up too!' Jungkook said in amazed. 'I told ya, she is pretty.' Taehyung say proudly.

They were still looking at her every movement as she walked to the counter.

(Chloe POV)
"Hi, may I ask where and who should I go to for audition?" I asked nervously.

The receptionist looked confused and was about the say something but disturbed by a ring from the phone. After she done with the phone, she turned her attention to me. "Are you here for audition?" she asked. "Yes." I answered politely with a smile. She then nodded and lead me to an elevator. She instructed me to head to floor 6 and there will be someone to lead me to the audition room. I nodded and thanked her.

Ding!~ The sign of me arrived at floor 6.

As the elevator door opened, I saw a man wearing glasses stood there. I walked out and bowed to him. He bowed too and lead me to the room. I followed him from behind until he stopped in front of a room. He opened it and told me to wait inside. I nodded and replied 'Thanks'.

I dragged my luggage into the room. I observed the room carefully. The whole room is white in colour, floor, walls and ceiling. A large piece of mirror is on my right hand side. Two CCTV were stuck at the corner of the ceiling. And a camera placed in front of the mirror. I didn't show any emotion although I'm excited but also worry about the audition.

I started to stretch myself, I don't want to get hurt or experience a leg cramp.

'Hi!' I flinched as I heard a voice suddenly. I looked through the mirror only to confirm there wasn't other people other than me in the room.

(BTS POV)
"Good morning, there will be a few people monitoring you for this audition." Namjoon announced. "Can you introduce yourself? We would like to know basic info such as name, age, birth date and where are you from." Jin stated.

All members will be monitoring the girl's audition.

🛬End of chapter 1🍭
--------------------------------------------
🐣24 Feb 2022

💌 Hi there. This is my first time writing a fanfic story. I write this during my free time. I hope you guys like it and give some support towards this book.

💫 Please dont copy/repost without crediting me. I'm asking for some respect for my hardwork in writing the book.

Please do note that all the picture/videos used in this story, I don't own them. So credit to owner.